• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mattéo Guendouzi: Loaned Ouzi

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeVinna

Established Member
People saying he’s no better than Elneny should consider his age and potential. It’s clear as day he will be bossing midfields soon. Think Wenger would’ve been over the moon with him.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

He wasn’t particularly good going forward or defensively, so we don’t even need him. Started great here but let’s be honest he regressed.

It’s interesting to see the opinions on him in this thread and it’s a shame that people didn’t pick up that he was being mismanaged. Getting difficult characters on side is all part of management. I wish the best for him.

He’s a spitting image and same temperament of a close friend I have who’s also of Moroccan descent so this is probably why I have a soft spot for him.

GDeep™

League is very weak
He wasn’t particularly good going forward or defensively, so we don’t even need him. Started great here but let’s be honest he regressed.

It’s interesting to see the opinions on him in this thread and it’s a shame that people didn’t pick up that he was being mismanaged. Getting difficult characters on side is all part of management. I wish the best for him.

He’s a spitting image and same temperament of a close friend I have who’s also of Moroccan descent so this is probably why I have a soft spot for him.
Two things - one, had he stayed, you hoped and feel he would develop under Arteta. Second, you’re right and I said this myself, managing tough characters is part of the job - just dumping them seems weak to me.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Genuinely think he has Xavi or Pirlo talent, top baller.

Three man midfield with Partey doing the running and Maddison getting up to play in the strikers.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

This feels like "Ryan Sessegnon is as good as Wayne Rooney" all over again, ngl ;)

How is Lucas doing for your boys...now that you have Kondogbia, will he still play do you think?

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Three man midfield with Partey doing the running and Maddison getting up to play in the strikers.
Oh he’s definitely talented. I dunno about those levels but I’m sure I’ve said somewhere in here his confidence was Cesc like.
By the time he left I couldn’t quite work out what he was doing attack or defence wise - I think we failed him in many ways than one.

Elneny is definitely better than him now but this guy has a much higher ceiling for sure.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

This feels like "Ryan Sessegnon is as good as Wayne Rooney" all over again, ngl ;)

How is Lucas doing for your boys...now that you have Kondogbia, will he still play do you think?

Said Sessegnon was as talented as Rooney and I stand by that. Talent is different to realising it, it’s why people still bang on about Ravel Morrison and Michael Johnson.

Honestly never seen a player that good in the Championship. Was miles ahead of anyone else I’ve ever seen in the division as a prospect, even guys like Mads and Super Jack.

Had 15 goals and 6 assists as a 17 year old, still the only Championship player to be nominated for a PFA player award.

Think Ranieri and his sh*te football killed him their first year in the PL although he still got a few goals and assists. Then the Sp*rs move was a terrible idea, Jose was never going to play him at LB. Should’ve come here.

Lucas will get game time still, hopefully try and phase out Hector Herrera.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Said Sessegnon was as talented as Rooney and I stand by that. Talent is different to realising it, it’s why people still bang on about Ravel Morrison and Michael Johnson.

Honestly never seen a player that good in the Championship. Was miles ahead of anyone else I’ve ever seen in the division as a prospect, even guys like Mads and Super Jack.

Had 15 goals and 6 assists as a 17 year old, still the only Championship player to be nominated for a PFA player award.

Think Ranieri and his sh*te football killed him their first year in the PL although he still got a few goals and assists. Then the Sp*rs move was a terrible idea, Jose was never going to play him at LB. Should’ve come here.

Lucas will get game time still, hopefully try and phase out Hector Herrera.

Hope Torreira does as he is one of our few ways we could raise funds, Guendo too if he can do well in Germany this season.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Second, you’re right and I said this myself, managing tough characters is part of the job - just dumping them seems weak to me.

Yeah spot on.. I really couldn’t understand people defending how we were handling this during the summer..

Macho

Dusted 🔻

I don't think people defended it per say, I just think we were super eager to sell him for as much as we can to secure our shiny new signings.

It was widely reported no sales, no signings and he just became an obstacle in many fan's minds - which meant details of his handling got overlooked.

As we are learning more about Arteta good and bad, instances such as this are starting to fill in blanks.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I know he’s long and slim, but who’d have thought Guendouzi would end up being a stick to beat Arteta with... Nobody even genuinely cares that he’s not here... Football forums are a shark tank :rofl:

GDeep™

League is very weak
I know he’s long and slim, but who’d have thought Guendouzi would end up being a stick to beat Arteta with... Nobody even genuinely cares that he’s not here... Football forums are a shark tank :rofl:
:lol:

Knew it, you never let me down you know :rofl:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
What did you think about El Neny against Villa? Told you we can’t start him, guy fell apart when Partey wasn’t there.
He was same old bland cack, but then the whole team were Shute. No excuse though. Yeah, most probably a false dawn and people went OTT. Can’t blame them though. Football fans do that quite a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom