• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matteo Guendouzi: 2019/20 Performances

How much do you love Guendouzi?

• Very much

Votes: 37 39.4%
  • Très beaucoup

Votes: 44 46.8%
  • More than my mother

Votes: 13 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

He is a great player in the making. Great skill, great attitude. He just needs to mature, but that will come. As long as he has anyone other then Xhaka next to him.

Love how he isn't afraid to run into openings, like when he drew the penalty.

Iceman10

Established Member
Top talent. Very adventurous. The question is what is the role demanded of him, and if it has to be holding midfielder he will have to restrict and simplify his game. Much easier for him not to bother so much with the holding midfielder part of his game when we are chasing a game, as we did in second halves against Sp**s and Villa.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Was at mistake for the first goal. But boy did he make up for it. Still needs to improve his one touch passing, has the technical level to do, just needs to concentrate more when doing it.

Pepes blue pill

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en-gb"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Matteo Guendouzi completed more passes (74), completed more final third passes (28) and made more ball recoveries (11) than any other player on the pitch vs. Aston Villa.<br><br>Impact beyond his years. <a href="https://t.co/StrrPdusx4">pic.twitter.com/StrrPdusx4</a></p>&mdash; Statman Dave (@StatmanDave) <a href="">22 September 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Expecting him to be a dm is a mistake, he's much too talented for that. He can be our skinny Yaya, let him do what he wants as he is just that good

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
On the one hand, it makes me tremendously proud to see him battle for the shirt the way that he does. The lad actually truly cares and that's beautiful to see. On the other hand, it's very troubling that a 20 year old who was playing 2nd division football in France little more than a year ago demonstrates the most leadership qualities at the club. That in and of itself explains a lot.

Pepes blue pill

On the one hand, it makes me tremendously proud to see him battle for the shirt the way that he does. The lad actually truly cares and that's beautiful to see. On the other hand, it's very troubling that a 20 year old who was playing 2nd division football in France little more than a year ago demonstrates the most leadership qualities at the club. That in and of itself explains a lot.

Said the same thing to my dad whilst we were watching the game together

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
I'm not one to hype players too much after a few performances but wow! This kid is an amazing footballer. Losing and down to 10 men, more than half the team seemed to have accepted we were going to lose. Geundozi just said "I'm not having this" and took the game by the scruff of the neck. Everyone else just followed his lead. Incredible footballing ability+mentality usually equals eliteness.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
7m well spent amazing footballer another young players could be down after his performance against Watford but he responded very well.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Guendouzi although very poor defensively was excellent going forward, a real driving force, making good runs picking out some real class passes. His two dives in the second half were embarrassing though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final

Latest posts

Top Bottom