• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matteo Guendouzi | deal done

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Good stuff that Svens identified him after losing out on Adli. Moving fast!

Also under 21 so doesn’t need to be part of the 25 man squad for registration. I mean we’ll see what happens in the next couple of weeks with outgoings but that’s probably it now for incomings. Unless someone is sold.

Stannis

Berge off to Fiorentina it seem for 15-20M euros.
Yeah, I know, quite sad to have missed out but I don’t think we had any serious links since emery came.

Right now I’m happy with our very own Sideshow Bob, even if I don’t know shiit about him
In Sven we trust

say yes

forum master baiter
In the Wenger days someone like this would probably have been our only summer signing.

Feels so good to have got our proper business done early so that we can now try and pick up a few bargains.

Not impressed. But at this stage I don't even care anymore.

The season can't start soon enough and for this nightmare summer to end.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Is this the promising young talent Ornstein was talking about? I'd hoped that it'd be a winger. Guess we'll have to hope Nelson does the job

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Is this the promising young talent Ornstein was talking about? I'd hoped that it'd be a winger. Guess we'll have to hope Nelson does the job

Once again: the absence of natural attacking wingers wasnt our problem last season. We scored the same amount of goals as Sp**s in the league ffs.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Once again: the absence of natural attacking wingers wasnt our problem last season. We scored the same amount of goals as Sp**s in the league ffs.
Once again: the majority of those goals were scored at home. Away from home we struggled to break down packed lines of four. A natural attacking winger would've helped us a lot.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Once again: the majority of those goals were scored at home. Away from home we struggled to break down packed lines of four. A natural attacking winger would've helped us a lot.

Our away record last season was Once in a lifetime-spectacular and will probably never be repeated. It had nothing to do with the abscense of wingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If Ryan Giggs is worth 20 millions, Bergkamp is worth 100 million

Marco Van Basten
Top Bottom