Matteo Guendouzi: Lad of Luscious Locks

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by Ricardinho, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Mrs Bergkamp

Mrs Bergkamp Well-Known Member

This guy's game is similar to Rabiot's apparently so I hope he's on the fast track and becomes works class with us. Top class French Gunners are always welcome.

2. Ricardinho

Ricardinho La Liga Correspondent

3. Mark Tobias

Mark Tobias Mr. Agreeable

Well the forum doesn't revolve around you, buddy.

Sanchez11's ghost and Ricardinho like this.
  4. Flying Okapis

Flying Okapis Well-Known Member

Always wonder how accurate these style comparisons are or if they're just because they have similar hair..

Football Manager likes this.
  5. Big Poppa

Big Poppa Well-Known Member Trusted

Who is he?

6. Wizzard

Wizzard Active Member

It's now official on Arsenal.com
    He will wear number 29 and Emery sais he will be a big part of the first team squad.

Matty G, our very own sideshow Bob!

7. field442

field442 Abandoned Emery because of Lacazette

He’ll probably be ahead of Elneny in no time.

8. Jasard

Jasard #PlayAMNInMidfield

Lmao Elneny get's slammed at every opportunity

Impact, Gooner416, razörist and 3 others like this.
  9. Ricardinho

10. dashsnow17

dashsnow17 Well-Known Member

Is the fact that he was sporting a pretty big Adidas logo on his t-shirt a bit of a nudge-nudge-wink-wink?

11. Mraven

Mraven Active Member

There is no way Elnenny starts ahead of AMN. One has a MotM at old trafford and x-factor, the other one has no qualities besides “engine”.

Not sure what to think of this signing. Always exciting with new promising players, but we have so many talented midfielders in the academy.

12. dashsnow17

Is there a FIFA or FA rule governing the length of players' hair? Like could a player ever have such long hair that it would be deemed dangerous in some way?

[​IMG]

I mean that's a good head of hair so it is. I don't know if there is a rule, but I'd like to see Guendouzi push it to the limits. Maybe they'll have to make a rule - the Guendouzi Rule.

13. Garrincha

Garrincha Wilf Zaha Aficionado

Nice competition in midfield now. No idea who ends up first choices.

14. dashsnow17

Saw someone just there liken him to David Luiz as a DM. Obviously the hair is a similarity, but they really do play quite similar too. Apparently he's mature for his age, which suggests he could be in first-team plans straight away.

Mrs Bergkamp likes this.
  15. Flying Okapis

Flying Okapis Well-Known Member

Your posting is usually spot on but every now and then its like you are high as a kite :lol:

16. Sanchez11's ghost

Sanchez11's ghost Well-Known Member

Hopefully a great signing buy the winger now please you have 1 month!!

17. say yes

say yes To VAR

Now sell Elneny and give Torreira number 4.

18. Ricardinho

No chance we're paying that sort of money for him to go into the youth setup but would imagine he'll be behind elnenny and AMN in the short term. The challenge for him this season will be to gain experience (at this higher level) and to be seen as an equal with the two I mentioned.

dashsnow17 likes this.
  19. dashsnow17

Just high on life. And opioids, tbf.

20. field442

field442 Abandoned Emery because of Lacazette

Emery has already said he’ll be an important part of the first team squad. I see him playing Europa and League cup games and then if he plays well and others are rubbish who knows where he ends up. I don’t think Emery will be the type to persevere with an out of form player if someone else is waiting in the wings.