• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matteo Guendouzi: Lad of Luscious Locks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC
He looks very, very good, and he is shouldering both defensive and offensive responsibilities in his role. A midfield of him and Torreira sounds mouth-wateringly versatile. He's young but he has earned his spot in the starting 11.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
It is both intriguing and deeply concerning that he was our standout performer today. On one hand we can be excited about a great future (or at least a couple of seasons) with this lad. On the other hand.. WHAT THE **** are our 'experienced senior' players doing..

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Two of the hardest games we'll play all season yet there's a case to be made for Doozy being our best overall player so far.

Growing pains or not, he already looks too good to be dropped from the starting XI.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I'd love to know how he was scouted. Seeing how Emery has had faith in him from preseason and his time in France, it looks like he might have been an Emery signing maybe using his knowledge from PSG scouts who knows.

Great player though, I wonder how France keep making these midfielders.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Hope Emery gives him a breather every now and then. Has played pretty much non-stop from preseason. Let's not let him go the way of Jack.
But what a boss of a player. Unreal find from Sven. So glad we missed out on Adli

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
I'd love to know how he was scouted. Seeing how Emery has had faith in him from preseason and his time in France, it looks like he might have been an Emery signing maybe using his knowledge from PSG scouts who knows.

Great player though, I wonder how France keep making these midfielders.
I linked an article that explains that in the previous page. Sven wanted him at Dortmund and Emery wanted him at psg. Both came here and voila, Doozy is a gunner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten

Latest posts

Top Bottom