• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mattéo Guendouzi: Loaned Ouzi

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Wait is Guendouzi actually the captain? There's guys like Kounde, Fofana, Aouar, Camavinga etc in that squad. Kinda weird to choose Douzi as the captain ahead of those guys.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

He turned down a move to Villarreal tho lol

That's cause he actually belives he is Vieira/Cesc level, thought the top clubs would be lining up for him :lol:

dashsnow17 said:
Wait is Guendouzi actually the captain? There's guys like Kounde, Fofana, Aouar, Camavinga etc in that squad. Kinda weird to choose Douzi as the captain ahead of those guys.

Convinced GFFN and the France U21s are working together to try and make us look bad, ****s.

Last edited:
Reactions: A_G

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
The dude that runs GFFN twitter account or the entire site (whichever it is) is a piece of work. The agenda he has against us and us against him is pretty funny.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
You haven't even heard what he said?
Don't need to.

This interview is absolutely predictable (and will just be a repeat of what he's already said/hinted at) and that its GFFN is just the icing on the cake. Already know how they'll spin it.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Is the story between Arsenal and Mattéo Guendouzi over?

No, not at all. Now, I am focused on my season with Hertha Berlin. Next, we will have a sit down with my entourage and people at the club to think and discuss the future. I am still an Arsenal player. This summer will be a decisive moment.

Could you come back to Arsenal with Mikel Arteta as manager?

Yes, of course. I belong to Arsenal for another year (until June 2022).

Your relationship with Mikel Arteta has caused quite a stir. Is your desire truly to resurrect a relationship between the two of you?

I am here to improve. From the moment that I am playing for Arsenal, I will give everything for this club, for the fans, for the team, for the staff. I will work hard for the shirt as I have always done.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Your relationship with Mikel Arteta has caused quite a stir. Is your desire truly to resurrect a relationship between the two of you?

I am here to improve. From the moment that I am playing for Arsenal, I will give everything for this club, for the fans, for the team, for the staff. I will work hard for the shirt as I have always done.
:lol: So that’s a no.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Mattéo Guendouzi on Mikel Arteta: “I will give everything for Arsenal.”​

Speaking in an extensive, exclusive interview with France Football, France U21s captain and Hertha Berlin and Arsenal central midfielder Mattéo Guendouzi discussed his relationship with manager Mikel Arteta.

No, not at all. Now, I am focused on my season with Hertha Berlin. Next, we will have a sit down with my entourage and people at the club to think and discuss the future. I am still an Arsenal player. This summer will be a decisive moment.

I kept scrolling down but this is literally it..

Looks like people overreacted.

:lol: So that’s a no.

Spoken like a true politician!

Will you lower the taxes if you're elected?
Yeah of course. We are looking into it. But we are also looking into the personal tax credit which has been a bit high in recent years, so we will start by lowering that. The value-added tax has also been too low for a long time. So if we can make it higher. I sure will lower some taxes of course!

Reactions: A_G

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Not really. I mean Puyol was captain for Barca for years and he played with Messi, Villa, Xavi and Iniesta who were all better footballers than him. Guendouzi might just have the best leadership qualities compared to those guys.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
People were ready to throw chairs at Guendouzi for this but nothing juicy was said. Literally, just him reaffirming his commitment to Arsenal. Did you guys think he was gonna sully Arteta's name when Arsenal technically still own him?

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Pretty much all the things you'd expect to here from him in an interview. GFFN just trying to create a bit of drama.

There's a really talented player in Matteo, you don't get a France first team call up for nothing, so I personally hope he gets a chance to redeem himself in pre season but I'd have no qualms if Arteta doesn't see him as part of his plans.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Spoken like a true politician!

Will you lower the taxes if you're elected?
Yeah of course. We are looking into it. But we are also looking into the personal tax credit which has been a bit high in recent years, so we will start by lowering that. The value-added tax has also been too low for a long time. So if we can make it higher. I sure will lower some taxes of course!
Taxation is Civilisation. Never fall for the trickle down economy rubbish. Nordic Model - it doesn't get better.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

Very diplomatic and prudent answers. Good for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom