• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Medhi Benatia

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

It's a gamble, he's not extremely injury prone. Might have just been a rough year.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Seems like a good player but ideally we steer clear of players who've had a few injuries. We'll only had a multiple to that.

FoalsFan

Not sure that would be a good signing for Arsenal.

Injury problems, and already 29 years of age.
Also seems to smuggle razorblades under his arms, given that he's always elbowing people as soon as they get close to him...

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
He does struggle with injuries but he's a quality player. His season for Roma was outstanding. We'd have no problems playing out from the back with him here either, he's an excellent distributor.

I'm not so sure we'll sign a CB though. Depends on what happens with Per.

Emin-

I am not so sure about this one. At the right price, sure, but I think there are better players available this summer.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

I'd take him so I can actually use Arsenal on fifa
You know about Perrrrrrr. Guy is even worse on fifa, somehow.

Not sure if it's just me but does he try to make tackles on the halfway line because he knows he doesn't have recovery pace? I then always have to use Gabriel but his positioning is awful.

We haven't been usable on fifa for years.

Reactions: BBF

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

There you have it, our next credible rumour.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

If a bid goes in and we get him then I'll pretend he's a good signing, on paper it's dodgy. 29, really injury prone, hasn't been as good at Bayern as he was at Roma for a season, not sure how quick he is.

Glad it looks like we're after another target early, just a joke it's not Manolas.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom