• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Membership, Tickets, Supporters Club - Queries Here

jerome2158

Established Member
Right, so I had a ticket for the match vs stoke city on dec. 17th which was postponed.

Unfortunately that was to be my last match, and I'm now back in the United States.

However I have a friend in london who would like to go. Only of course i have my card. Is it possible to call or email the box office and have them print a physical ticket for someone? Even if they had to mail the ticket to me, then i sent it back to my friend it would be easier.

number_0

Established Member
Any Idea where I could buy tickets for the CC final?

As I am a red member, there's no chance for me to get it from arse.com

hesham

Established Member
Anyone know how the away points system work? How many points to I get for purchasing an away ticket? Does it vary depending on type of match?

GaelForce22

Established Member
Not sure myself mate but found this for you -

Alright... I guess I should answer the original question to my best knowledge (and the best I can in a post).

Every away game that you go to; you get 1 point. Most away game matches you need to have accrued 0 points to be able to go to the game but some places (ie Anfield) you need 20 points to go to these matches. The points accrued are the points you've accrued over the past 2 years. You don't lose the points you have; but they are only an accumilation of the past 2 years (make sense??)

i.e. There's away matches that go on sale for 5 points (means you need to have been to at least 5 away games) which when you go to; you don't lose the 5 points but gain 1 more. If the allocation isn't sold; then they drop it to people with less points until the tickets are sold out.

And while I'm here I might as well show off I'm going to the Swansea match next weekend - my first in 8 months! 8))

Wokich

I'm from Seattle, WA, USA and going to be in London in April, excited to make my once-in-a-lifetime pilgrimage to Emirates only to find that the match that looks like it'll fit . . . . April 21. Chelsea.

So I gotta try and figure out how to get tickets. Advice anyone?

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
My advise is to go onto Arsenal'official forum and look for ticket exchange
If you not a member of the membership scheme my advise is to become a member.
Another idea is belong to Arsenal supporters club and they may have a spare ticket,
Good luck

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Re: Premier League 2012/2013: Race for the title

I am not sure where to put this, so i will ask here and it can be moderated if so.

I have just returned from Greece to find 2 letters, offering me season tickets (waiting list).

My question is this, has anyone sat anywhere around row 21 east or west upper, near the half way line. Also behind the goal upper, row 22. I have to decide if i am going to take them, and its hit as a huge shock as it said i was years away.

I am wondering if our clubs policy has caused a huge fall away.

Anyway, the price level is £1423, i want to make sure the positioning is worth it.

Thanks for any feedback, opinions.

Moderator Action: Moved discussion to more appropriate thread.

evoh_1

Established Member

RandomHero84 said:
I am not sure where to put this, so i will ask here and it can be moderated if so.

I have just returned from Greece to find 2 letters, offering me season tickets (waiting list).

My question is this, has anyone sat anywhere around row 21 east or west upper, near the half way line. Also behind the goal upper, row 22. I have to decide if i am going to take them, and its hit as a huge shock as it said i was years away.

I am wondering if our clubs policy has caused a huge fall away.

Anyway, the price level is £1423, i want to make sure the positioning is worth it.

Thanks for any feedback, opinions.

Moderator Action: Moved discussion to more appropriate thread.

Whatever happens you should be able to get a move next season, if you wnat to chant then go upper goal and if you want to match from your seat take the halfway line. I was in the upper wing West stand row 17 last seasonand view is great but the whole of the west stand doesn't make a sound its all driven by the corners and the north banks so if you want sound with you view go there.

GUNNERS4L1FE

Established Member

I got an email tonight offering me the chance to buy a season ticket aswell, the cheapest one available is £1,173. Really don't know what to do, it's a lot of money. There must of been poor renewals cos I was over 12,000 on the waiting list when I looked last month.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer

£1,173 for a ****ing season ticket, **** me. And I thought we were getting molested at around £600 a piece for the cheapest.

I certainly understand the locals rage at the board now. That price and the lack of investment, my god.

MaestroCesc

I have some questions, i am a ST holder does that give me an advantage for away games? And if Arsenal say get to a final do ST holders have an advantage?

The Escaped Ape

Well, finally put my name on the season ticket waiting list. Can't believe it took me this long. I'm likely to be back in the UK next year, so will have to start going to as many games as possible to get ahead of the queue. 40,000 people ahead of me right now.

Tugberk

Guys,

Help out a fellow Arsenal fan here. I am coming from Germany to watch Arsenal WBA game on 24th.. Could not find any ticket.. As I am about to live Europe soon, this might be my last chance.

Can you help me find one single ticket?

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I'll be able to go to a fair few more games this season what are the chances of two red member getting seats together?

mattpolo8

hi all. im travelling over from australia in march next year. I fly in to London the 10th and out the 14th. Originally theres a home game V West Brom that weekend though FA Cup 6th round is also scheduled for that weekend.

advice. do I get a west brom ticket or do I not, and hope we get a home FA Cup game. And if we get that far AND get a home 6th round how easy is it to get a ticket?

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I'll be in London for the Chelsea/Arsenal match. If any kind hearted member would consider selling me a ticket or two I would be sooooooooo grateful... I've never been to a London Derby.

Natey

Does anyone have anyone what this might be, how much it would be worth and what year it is from, cheers

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 0

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.
Top Bottom