<

Merci Arsène

Discussion in 'Arsenal History' started by kraphtous, Apr 20, 2018.

1. AVENTUS

AVENTUS Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

MISSING PERSON

Can you help goes by the name of Ty, Police suspect suicide hasn't been seen for the last hour..

2. Trilly

Trilly The John Sauce Of Ilford Trusted

I can't even retort.

You don't understand, the young ones will. Arsenal = Wenger for us. I have never seen Arsenal without Wenger. I'm so sad.

3. Dammit

Dammit Well-Known Member

Our childhood died today lads as an Arsenal supporter. Now I can feel what United fans felt when SAF retired. I'm happy that we can finally move on, but... this is brutal, feel sick in the same time.

NieThePiet, Kroket, SA Gunner and 5 others like this.
  4. carlito'sway

carlito'sway Established Member

Merci Arsène. You have led the Club with class, grace, dignity and honesty. You will be missed. Forever GRATEFUL.

5. Mark Tobias

Mark Tobias Mr. Agreeable

This is me. My work colleagues are confused AF

Sanchez11 and Trilly like this.
  6. iamdaguy

iamdaguy Well-Known Member

I was promoting him to leave the club on twitter since yesterday. In fact, I posted a tweet just now on why he can't take us forward. I was shocked when I saw tweets in regards to his departure.

Happy day, indeed.

He's very late with his departure, but now let's get great sending off with Europe League trophy.

It is damn exciting. I wonder who the replacement would be, but, anyways, there's plenty of time for that to be decided.

7. RacingPhoton

RacingPhoton Well-Known Member

Right time to announce the decision. Hope he leaves on a happy note with Europa League.

8. carlito'sway

Give it a rest.....:rolleyes:

Ewarwoowar, Dammit, Rygura and 3 others like this.
  9. kraphtous

kraphtous Raul Stanllehi

I can't stop smiling!

10. Garrincha

Garrincha Wilf Zaha Aficionado Trusted

Thanks Arsène.

Classy statement & history will remember him x1000 better than youtube, 606, talksport.

Club legend & he was a truly great industry changing manager for a large period of his career.

(**** these players)

11. Penn_

Penn_ Established Member

****, never expected that.

Excited to see who we'll bring in but genuinely sad to see him leave. He's the only manager I've ever known and if it weren't for him my view of football might be entirely different.

Hope he gets an incredible offer from another team like France or PSG.

12. Preacher

Preacher Always Crying

If you can't cry, I challenge you to go to twitter and search Arsène Wenger.

13. krengon

krengon One Arsene Wenger Trusted

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have so much work to do, but not going to get anything done today, too emotional man...

jonos14, NieThePiet, 1CK1S and 11 others like this.
  14. carlito'sway

Seriously.....Can you guys show some class and spare us the juvenile gloating?....:rolleyes:

15. Dammit

Dammit Well-Known Member

Would like to point out, that Arsène steps down before the Atletico game, so all the fans can now unite behind the team regardless they support Wenger or not. He knows how important this to the team and the fans, so he made this last sacrifice. Man this feels devastating.

NieThePiet, Ewarwoowar, Sanis and 4 others like this.
  16. razörist

razörist Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Oh my god I read it and the waterworks started instantly.... I love you Arsène, I’m so sad it has to end like these last years. We love you boss.

17. dashsnow17

dashsnow17 Established Member

Hopefully we'll make a good appointment and have some success in the not too distant future, but it will be a long time before we appoint anyone who represents the club and commands as much respect as Wenger.

Wilshero likes this.
  18. AL the gooner

AL the gooner Questionable film taste

So sad, so relieved .
    Our greatest manager ever.
    Now his achievements will be recognised.
    Long overdue decision though.

carlito'sway likes this.
  19. TromsoGooner

TromsoGooner Well-Known Member

This is a very emotional moment for me. He should have a packed Emirates singing his name for the rest of the season no matter how it goes. The biggest person in Our Clubs history and a class act in an otherwise rotten footballing world

20. kraphtous

kraphtous Raul Stanllehi

I already thanked the man for everything he has done, what more do you want? I'm just happy we as a club did something that can take this club forward.

It's finally done, from now on our managers will be expected to perform or move on to the next one just as it happens in every ambitious club!

Flying Okapis likes this.