• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Merci Arsène

vijay

Hates Guendouzi for no reason
Bayern need to do something to change the narrative. They seem to be rather becoming the evil empire or the bad guy in most of the memes / stories.

If they truly want to nail down the Big Club act. Be a modern, inclusive, grassroots, diverse and stylish club and create an identity and a philosophy/values system that endures. Wenger though would grab their balls and twist the whole club till it stopped squealing and started to actually stand for some values, player development and playing style. Wonder if they have the stomach for that.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Forget about watching a Bayern game on TV, if Big Wengz is their new manager I'll be going over to Munich.

He's getting his CL and will be showing up Pep at the same time, this is just too good. Where's that drooling emoji???

Would be delighted if he gets the Bayern job. I don't like this crook Uli Hoeness but would still gladly watch Arsène with BM.

GunnerUK

I also hope he goes back into management and not a backroom staff role.

Arsène still has lots to give no doubt about it. If he got a job like Real or Bayern no doubt he’ll win trophy’s.

Japan would be a bit of a let down in my opinion he’ll be totally of the Radar never Acknowledged by the European elite again.

Going back to France would be a better move

Arsène vs Henry vs Vieira - French League becomes very interesting

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
69 today and still fighting fit. Hope you get that book out for Christmas Arsène. Not sure where the book signing event will be, but gonna make every effort to be there.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

69 today and still fighting fit. Hope you get that book out for Christmas Arséne. Not sure where the book signing event will be, but gonna make every effort to be there.

There won't be a book I'm pretty sure .

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It definitely won’t be a tabloid tell all blame game, but the world needs his version of events . . . and even the classiest and most modest of people have a story bursting to get out.

If he carries on working it won’t be yet, but when he’s done the keyboard will draw him like a magnet.;)

Gegen Pressing

Spot on

Wenger will not write a book but might contemplate and take a page out of Zidane's book.

Zidane is the only guy ever starting from director of football position and then weasel himself down into management and the rest is history

I think Wenger likes identifying young talents and travelling the world and talk football with anybody including scouts so that alone makes him a good director of football ( even if his signings have been dodgy and he has failed to sign Kante and Torreira. )

So yes it's intriguing that he wants to start working in in January as it's well known you only get panic jobs in that time of the year, and Wenger might have an ace up his sleeve.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom