• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Merci Arsène

Dj_sds -

Marvin hates everyone and everything he comes into contact with, having no respect for anybody and will criticize and insult others at any opportunity, or otherwise rant and complain for hours on end about his own problems, such as the terrible pain he suffers in all the diodes down his left side.

?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Well this is just silly. They are great. They are classy. But they are not infallible. This idol worship of people in sport is bizarre.
You’re not wrong bro, of course nobody’s perfect.

But if my wife or best mate makes a mistake and somebody criticises them, I’ll always defend them. That’s how I see it with Wenger and Emery.

They’re doing or have done their best, and in my view that’s better than all supporters could do and probably most other managers. The abuse that Wenger took was insane. His stats for the money spent, over that length of time was through the roof.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
You’re not wrong bro, of course nobody’s perfect.

But if my wife or best mate makes a mistake and somebody criticises them, I’ll always defend them. That’s how I see it with Wenger and Emery.

They’re doing or have done their best, and in my view that’s better than all supporters could do and probably most other managers. The abuse that Wenger took was insane. His stats for the money spent, over that length of time was through the roof.
Well I can't argue with that.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Surprised that Arsène wants to return in January. Unless it`s an international job it means he will take over a club mid season. I would have thought he wanted to take a club in the summer to have some more time. Can`t wait to see him back managing though, will be very interesting.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Forget about watching a Bayern game on TV, if Big Wengz is their new manager I'll be going over to Munich.

He's getting his CL and will be showing up Pep at the same time, this is just too good. Where's that drooling emoji???

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Delighted for him if true.

Never been a fan of German football but that will all change.

Quality players to work with & Gnabry to loan out.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996

Latest posts

Top Bottom