• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Merci Arsène

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I tried to point out the fans when Wenger was hunted out but got **** over me. I think the fans can be better and more classy(like apparently our reputation says).

Yeah we might critique their ability on here but to go to a stadium and personally abuse a player/manager is vile imo.

The way they absolutely tore Eboue to shreds was a hard watch tbh. Showed their true colour that day.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Not really. Martinelli has gone backwards, Ødegaard has become a lot more predictable and stays on the same area of her pitch. All he done is let them play. But he is not a coach that really improves attacking players

He does improve defensive players though

Ridiculous post.

The way they absolutely tore Eboue to shreds was a hard watch tbh. Showed their true colour that day.

Are you talking about matchday going fans? I talk a lot about how we as fans on here have to be supportive and try to be hopeful and positive. But after my fight with you and Macho, I get it, the internet is more for venting but matchday-going fans can never do that what they did to Eboue. Disgusting!

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Are you talking about matchday going fans? I talk a lot about how we as fans on here have to be supportive and try to be hopeful and positive. But after my fight with you and Macho, I get it, the internet is more for venting but matchday-going fans can never do that what they did to Eboue. Disgusting!

That was more a you problem of crying about the PGMOL, other teams and some witch-hunt 😂 but I agree, there’s a difference between critiquing a players ability and pushing the boundaries of personally insulting them. That’s for both match going fans and the internet.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

I don’t blame Adebayor for moving when looking back at it as the fans turned on him and they were chanting filth, abusing his mother and father.

Despicable fans.

Hydro chattin sh*t, Ade never turned on Wenger he was sold and was the last to know. Wenger admitted it himself in his book.

Ade's agent backed this up years down the line as well, revealed Arsenal did negative PR on him as well much like we see with the fallings out in Arteta's time.

That was more a you problem of crying about the PGMOL, other teams and some witch-hunt 😂 but I agree, there’s a difference between critiquing a players ability and pushing the boundaries of personally insulting them. That’s for both match going fans and the internet.

After reflecting on my own behaviour I agree, I cry a lot about PGMOL. Might me copium and hopium tbhh. But Im actually ready to go to war there is agenda against Arsenal in that regard still! But lets not go there. At the moment we are our own worst enemies! And that should be our focus!

About insulting the fans, I actually don't follow any of our players(dont want the grifters on here to find me, given already enough clues) on Instagram but heard they get very bad ride on there. Guess in comparison with elsewhere on the internet, insta, youtube, twitter we are quite decent and fair fans to be honest!

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Hydro chattin sh*t, Ade never turned on Wenger he was sold and was the last to know. Wenger admitted it himself in his book.

Ade's agent revealed this years down the line as well, revealed Arsenal did negative PR on him as well much ike we see in Arteta's time.

😂

Ngl I was thinking the post missed out the main part of the whole situation 🤣🤣 should have known whenever these players get hefty contracts they aren’t the ones that decide to leave, they’re usually pushed out of the club.

Same for Özil, Auba and Ade.

Ade's agent backed this up years down the line as well, revealed Arsenal did negative PR on him as well much like we see with the fallings out in Arteta's time.

Sorry about the misinformation. Still think that monster season Adebayor had should have been the beginning of something. Adebayor did have decent career after Arsenal but with Wenger and the form he was on in our team it could have been something more. Lot of ifs and buts.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

😂

Ngl I was thinking the post missed out the main part of the whole situation 🤣🤣 should have known whenever these players get hefty contracts they aren’t the ones that decide to leave, they’re usually pushed out of the club.

Same for Özil, Auba and Ade.

Wenger admitted in his book that he was sold to balance the books tbf but in the pressers at the time he said Ade left for more money (can't find this anywhere, this is according to Ade & his former agent).

Due to that, Adebayor said he hates Arsène Wenger and is a fake manager, but I dunno how he feels about him since he retired.

Let me stop anyways before the transfer junkies climb on my nutsack.

Last edited:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Considering how Ade has left pretty much every club, it's safe to say he might be a bit of a problem as a player to say the least!

He probably annoyed the hell out of Wenger behind the scenes pushing for a move immediately after 1 quality season, so he couldn't have been that shocked when Arsène wanted him out the next year.

The racist abuse he got when we played City in 2009 was shocking though, very low point for our fans.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Wenger admitted in his book that he was sold to balance the books tbf but in the pressers at the time he said Ade left for more money.

Due to that, Adebayor said he hates Arsène Wenger and is a fake manager, but I dunno how he feels about him since he retired.

Let me stop anyways before the transfer junkies climb on my nutsack.

I didn’t even know that 👀 it’s weird, he did a whole 180 as when he left the club, he was praising him IIRC.

And Adey, who was on target in City's 4-2 win in September, declared: "I love Arsène Wenger, and I will always keep that love for Arsène - he is the person who made me what I am today.

"I just want to show him what he has taught me in the three years that I was there, and that is the main thing I will keep in mind for the quarter-final next month."

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
When you went on that Colombian sex/drugs tour a while back with all your mates...

Mart-Poom-Derby-County.jpg

This guy looks like a Mongoloid, before the woke mafia ruins my an.s (I don’t mean it as a slur on Mongolian people who i am sure are wonderful)from Alabama or West Virginia or something. You don’t understand my typical relationship with women. I had a couple of bad Karen experiences with Karens in my employee who weren’t even my direct employees. One of them I couldn’t even recognize if i saw on the street. Typically, i am a shorter, hairer Richard Gere type in Pretty Woman who takes a sexy as feck bad girl and makes her a sexy as feck rich bad girl for daddy. I put more girls through uni and beauty college than student loans, yeah my d.ck got sucked damn straight

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
This guy looks like a Mongoloid, before the woke mafia ruins my an.s (I don’t mean it as a slur on Mongolian people who i am sure are wonderful)from Alabama or West Virginia or something. You don’t understand my typical relationship with women. I had a couple of bad Karen experiences with Karens in my employee who weren’t even my direct employees. One of them I couldn’t even recognize if i saw on the street. Typically, i am a shorter, hairer Richard Gere type in Pretty Woman who takes a sexy as feck bad girl and makes her a sexy as feck rich bad girl for daddy. I put more girls through uni and beauty college than student loans, yeah my d.ck got sucked damn straight

I pictured you more like this tbh…

IMG_0880.jpeg

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
And the chat about Arsène Wenger with a bigger budget and ability to spend, there's no need to imagine.. it happened. That's what we had from 1996-2005, Wenger had the budget and could co-ordinate the spend.

Had Wenger been able to continue his spending, we'd have won more leagues and a Champions League too.

GDeep™

League is very weak
And the chat about Arsène Wenger with a bigger budget and ability to spend, there's no need to imagine.. it happened. That's what we had from 1996-2005, Wenger had the budget and could co-ordinate the spend.

Had Wenger been able to continue his spending, we'd have won more leagues and a Champions League too.
This is why I don’t get the “he sat on money” arguments, he enjoyed spending, as you say it’s there to be seen from 96-05. He signed guys like Jeffers and Richard Wright for big money ffs.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member

It seems the clubs talent ID wasn't as good near the end though and other clubs had overtaken us in that respect. Lacazette, Mustafi, Xhaka, were all expensive deals. Kolasinac was given a huge contract and played like he was wearing clogs. The window where we lost Nasri and Santi was also managed terribly. Whether that was Wenger, Gazidis or **** Law's fault I know not though. But Santi and Mata could have both been signed that window with the money we ended up spending.

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 31

Arsenal are interested in Benfica CB Antonio Silva, but will have to trigger his £85m release clause to sign the 20 year old [Correio de Manha]

Youngster Charles Sagoe Jr is set for a loan spell at League One side Charlton Athletic [Online Gooner]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom