• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Merci Arsène

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
It’s hardly absolutely absurd given the context of what’s being discussed though is it?

I absolutely think it’s absurd equating the whole fan base, who did have nothing to do with the antics such as that famous plane flyer, to being ungrateful yes.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
I absolutely think it’s absurd equating the whole fan base, who did have nothing to do with the antics such as that famous plane flyer, to being ungrateful yes.

I see. Since you feel so strongly about it I will remember this and give you a red card every time you also make a generalisation.

I suspect there will be a lot of red cards heading your way.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I’m a crazed Sioux because I wanted Wenger out?
If the majority of the fans wanted him out then maybe that should tell you something about something.
Of course it tells me something. They were entitled, ungrateful utes who didn’t understand football. Anyway two years of Mik’s mid table and they had a reset. Finally understanding now that the only way you’ll beat oil clubs is to spend similar, instead of abusing the manager.

UpTheGunnerz

Of course it tells me something. They were entitled, ungrateful utes who didn’t understand football. Anyway two years of Mik’s mid table and they had a reset. Finally understanding now that the only way you’ll beat oil clubs is to spend similar, instead of abusing the manager.

You’re calling the majority of the forum ungrateful utes? Because the majority wanted a change. Spend similar, or update the tactics could also work

UpTheGunnerz

I see. Since you feel so strongly about it I will remember this and give you a red card every time you also make a generalisation.

I suspect there will be a lot of red cards heading your way.

Sure, if you think it’s reasonable to be a part of the ungrateful fan base- statement I welcome your red card. I will never stand for or accept that description because for me and many others wanting Wenger out had nothing to ****ing do with being ungrateful

db10_therza

Trusted ⭐

Sure, if you think it’s reasonable to be a part of the ungrateful fan base- statement I welcome your red card. I will never stand for or accept that description because for me and many others wanting Wenger out had nothing to ****ing do with being ungrateful

But the comment didn’t even say that every fan was ungrateful? It said he was “let down by ungrateful fans” and clearly at least some of them were.

Defensive much?

UpTheGunnerz

But the comment didn’t even say that every fan was ungrateful? It said he was “let down by ungrateful fans” and clearly at least some of them were.

Defensive much?

If he was let down by ungrateful fans, do you interpret that statement meaning just a few fans or the bigger fanbase? Because I don’t think if he meant just Tom **** and jerry Wenger could have possibly been let down

db10_therza

Trusted ⭐

If he was let down by ungrateful fans, do you interpret that statement meaning just a few fans or the bigger fanbase? Because I don’t think if he meant just Tom **** and jerry Wenger could have possibly been let down

You don’t need to “interpret” it - it’s already in fking English you muppet. It means what it says - some fans were ungrateful without casting any aspersions on whether or not that was the majority of the fans 🤦

It’s not about how many were ungrateful - it’s about how vocal and active they were and how public they were in how they went about displaying their ungratefuless…

UpTheGunnerz

You don’t need to “interpret” it - it’s already in fking English you muppet. It means what it says - some fans were ungrateful without casting any aspersions on whether or not that was the majority of the fans 🤦

And you’re calling me defensive :)
But alright sure, from that definition I could agree to a few fans behaving out of line and letting Wenger down. Although I can’t help but think Wenger would have thicker skin than to care much of the idiots of AFTV and such

db10_therza

Trusted ⭐

But alright sure, from that definition I could agree to a few fans behaving out of line and letting Wenger down. Although I can’t help but think Wenger would have thicker skin than to care much of the idiots of AFTV and such

I don’t see how anyone with a shed of humanity has skin thick enough to not “feel” sth when a plane with a banner flies overhead.

Again, it’s not about how many, it’s about how vocal they were. This is the way of the world. Democracies everywhere are overwhelmed by vocal minorities. Just look at the road safety campaigners. There’s like 5 of them vs pretty much every motorist and they’ll manage to bring the speed limit down to 5mph within the next decade.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Seen that Wenger should have had ‘thicker skin‘ argument and it boils my p!ss tbf. A bit like wife beaters saying she bruises so easily, it’s not my fault.

UpTheGunnerz

Seen that Wenger should have had ‘thicker skin‘ argument and it boils my p!ss. A bit like wife beaters saying she bruises so easily, it’s not my fault.

Oh come on now! Surely managers with 30+ years in the game can handle some sporadic shouting. And yet again I don’t define “thanks for the memories, it’s time to say goodbye” as anything but voicing an opinion

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Oh come on now! Surely managers with 30+ years in the game can handle some sporadic shouting. And yet again I don’t define “thanks for the memories, it’s time to say goodbye” as anything but voicing an opinion
Sporadic shouting? Just stop man. We all lived through what happened. You trying to play it right down, like it was nothing, is a bit like saying the Russian Revolution was just a few peasants calling out the Romanovs.

UpTheGunnerz

Sporadic shouting? Just stop man. We all lived through what happened. You trying to play it right down, like it was nothing, is a bit like saying the Russian Revolution was just a few peasants calling out the Romanovs.

And you’re trying to play it right up, like it was constant abuse taken from thin air and not years of dissatisfaction of living through the same season like a deja vu.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Come on mate, it was much worse than this. Guy was getting abused at train stations too by supposed Arsenal ‘fans’

Whole situation was embarrassing, especially when you look back at it now.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
@UpTheGunnerz I find it a bit weird that you twerk for Elneny and also every time someone mentions Arteta you get overly defensive.. yet you’ve always got something to say about one of our greatest ever managers.. strange stuff tbh.

I mean fair enough, but it’s a bit weird.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

And you’re trying to play it right up, like it was constant abuse taken from thin air and not years of dissatisfaction of living through the same season like a deja vu.
The only Deja vu was exciting football, title challenge underspend and continuous top 4 with no right to be there. And you still can’t see that, you blinkered muppet.

UpTheGunnerz

@UpTheGunnerz I find it a bit weird that you twerk for Elneny and also every time someone mentions Arteta you get overly defensive.. yet you’ve always got something to say about one of our greatest ever managers.. strange stuff tbh.

I mean fair enough, but it’s a bit weird.

Scroll through this thread and you’ll see words of love for Wenger. I love that people pop in here from time to time to pay tribute. But I don’t rate Wenger latter years that much

Elneny is just a bloke I like cause of his personality

The Arteta stuff, well I believe in him. And I feel like trying to tip the scale somewhat because I find this forum overly negative on him

UpTheGunnerz

The only Deja vu was exciting football, title challenge underspend and continuous top 4 with no right to be there. And you still can’t see that, you blinkered muppet.

Continuous top four until didnt no more. Continuously problems against the big teams
Exciting football, sure. Most of the time

No right to be there 😂 like he was managing a gang of plumbers

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson

Latest posts

Top Bottom