• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Messi vs. Ronaldo

Who is the superior footballer?

• Total voters

Those are per 90 minutes stats fam. If anything, Ronny has the advantage there as he played less games.

Keep reaching and send me pointless stats. Everyone who doesn't have agenda knows who the GOAT is.

cristiano-ronaldo-poses-with-his-5th-champions-league-trophy-968x1024.jpg

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Keep reaching and send me pointless stats. Everyone who doesn't have agenda knows who the GOAT is.

cristiano-ronaldo-poses-with-his-5th-champions-league-trophy-968x1024.jpg

zlasTlL.png

79% of the forum confirmed Barca fanboys. Understandable given their constant tapping up of your best players, they clearly have endless reasons to love them.

zlasTlL.png

79% of the forum confirmed Barca fanboys. Understandable given their constant tapping up of your best players, they clearly have endless reasons to love them.

What is your goal here mate? None of this is helping your case.

Everyone who has been watching World Cup this year know Ronaldo is the better player at the moment and has been for last 3-5 years.

Please stop @tting me, you are not gonna convince me on this debate.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Everyone who has been watching World Cup this year know Ronaldo is the better player at the moment and has been for last 3-5 years.

Messi dragged Argentina to a final 4 years ago :lol:

But you're right, international football means everything. I fondly remember the time where Thomas Muller and James Rodriguez where in tight contention for the title as best football on the planet.

Please stop @tting me, you are not gonna convince me on this debate.

You could just, you know, not respond.

Messi dragged Argentina to a final 4 years ago :lol:

But you're right, international football means everything. I fondly remember the time where Thomas Muller and James Rodriguez where in tight contention for the title as best football on the planet.

You could just, you know, not respond.

Nah I rather pretend I read your post reply with some bullshit so you bullshit some more and waist your time!

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
These days players are great and sh!t on a game to game basis, so what does it matter? We're talking about people actually judging a player by how many trophies his ****ing team wins... The obsession to break it down to an individual sport is truly mind numbing, and you only ever hear it from those who think CRonaldo is the better footballer. It's a relief to see it's only the minority though.

TROPHIES ARE WON BY ONE MAN INDISPUTABLE FACT BTW WE NEED AT LEAST THREE PLAYERS IN THE TRANSFER MARKET TO COMPETE FOR THE TITLE WHAT???????

Never said trophies are wone by one man nor that we need 3 players in transfer market to compete for the title.

Don't start being pathetic mate.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Never said trophies are wone by one man nor that we need 3 players in transfer market to compete for the title.

Don't start being pathetic mate.

If you're using trophies as a metric of a players ability, you're saying trophies are won by one man, directly or not.

These days players are great and sh!t on a game to game basis, so what does it matter? We're talking about people actually judging a player by how many trophies his ****ing team wins... The obsession to break it down to an individual sport is truly mind numbing, and you only ever hear it from those who think CRonaldo is the better footballer. It's a relief to see it's only the minority though.

Messi fans really go the distance trying not to admit C. Ronaldo insane football ability and in game knowledge. Of course because if they really had to admit how extremely good he is at playing football then they would also have to admit he is level above Messi.

The trophies comes in because the best players win trophies. Of course you have to talk about that too!

If you're using trophies as a metric of a players ability, you're saying trophies are won by one man, directly or not.

Nope this is not true.

But of course you try to put those words into my mouth when your whole arguement about Messi vs Ronaldo is that Ronaldo has zero football ability while Messi is some god with the ball(which he is not). :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom