• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Messi vs. Ronaldo

Who is the superior footballer?

• Total voters

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Nope this is not true.

But of course you try to put those words into my mouth when you're whole arguement about Messi vs Ronaldo is that Ronaldo has zero football ability while Messi is some god with the ball(which he is not). :lol:

Could you point me to where I said this, please?

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Think you can only truly judge their careers once they have both retired. For now it's hard to say, then too probably, but at least you can compare their entire career records against each other.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Hydro would self destruct. It would never go the distance. Then someone else would come in, throw a few insults and implode in similar fashion.

Hydro would go full Alex Jones, but @say yes would come in and revitalize him with some 8 year old post of mine where I, for some unknown reason, aggressively defend Johan Djorou and hyperbolically call him the next Sol Campbell.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
LOL! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

FFS Dokaka!

Aaaaaaaand scene.

giphy.webp

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Hydro would go full Alex Jones, but @say yes would come in and revitalize him with some 8 year old post of mine where I, for some unknown reason, aggressively defend Johan Djorou and hyperbolically call him the next Sol Campbell.
If you ever aggressively defended Djourou, I'd have to reconsider my allegiance.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
If you ever aggressively defended Djourou, I'd have to reconsider my allegiance.

Don't think I did :lol: I migh've said some positives about him when he had that decent spell playing alongside.. Vermaelen? I can't remember. He had like a 3-4 months spell where him and someone else looked really solid.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Don't think I did :lol: I migh've said some positives about him when he had that decent spell playing alongside.. Vermaelen? I can't remember. He had like a 3-4 months spell where him and someone else looked really solid.
I'll come clean now and say I thought he was as good as anyone in the world for that period :lol: We were playing against mostly cloggers though, who played to his strengths. I did note that as well at the time... I hope.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
This debate is so tiring. There's only one answer for me and the debate always comes down to people who value substance vs. people who value pompousness. Almost every single statistical analysis favors Messi. If you watch both play, you clearly see one of them doing so much more on the pitch.

If you took away 2/3 of Messi's goals, he'd still be a supremely world class player, and likely still be a GOAT candidate.

Take away 2/3 of Ronaldo's goals, and he's a great winger in his prime/decent poacher now.

Ronaldo is the GOAT in terms of branding though. He cares so much about his image, has a signature celebration so kids will imitate him, has the looks to be in underwear commercials etc.
They aren't having it here:
http://www.westhamonline.net/forum.php

I don't want you to think I'm unsympathetic though mate. It's been a rough couple of weeks for you with both of your boys Messi and LeBron mimicking each other's cowardly capitulations.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Just take a break, guys, this is nothing more than a mudslinging contest now.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
The most disturbing thing about this pic is the fact that despite Man Utd winning the CL on penalties, all that mattered to HIM was HE missed HIS penalty, which diminished the whole occasion for HIM.

And that's how he's been ever since. How could anyone warm to someone like that? It's such a truly disgusting way to be.

The most disturbing thing about this pic is the fact that despite Man Utd won the CL on penalties, all that mattered to HIM was HE missed HIS penalty, which diminished the whole occasion for HIM.

And that's how he's been ever since. How could anyone warm to someone like that? It's such a truly disgusting way to be.

Making up stories now! :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom