• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: 2019/20 Performances

Why Isn't Özil Playing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Hope he stays all of next season milking this club for all its worth.

Hope he starts acting like Bale, I mean people love when the British guy does it, hopefully he starts taking the piss completely. Maybe start posting videos of himself playing fortnite while we're playing the NLD or something like that and still get 350k to do so.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

EdIwb1qWoAkIFDg

Arsène Wenger #aheadofthecurve

Dj_sds -

These guys have nothing, just repeating the same old nonsense. None of them actually believe Özil couldn't have contributed today. Just blinded by their rage of him. In fact him not playing and losing makes it even worse for them, how can they scapegoat him when he's not even on the pitch for them to blame?

You do realise we have had similar performances with Özil playing the full 90 minutes on many occasions, right?

Pop Tart

Established Member

Hope he starts acting like Bale, I mean people love when the British guy does it, hopefully he starts taking the piss completely. Maybe start posting videos of himself playing fortnite while we're playing the NLD or something like that and still get 350k to do so.
**** off and support Sp**s you bell end

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
He wants to play though. He's training and he's fit. But he doesn't even get a chance anymore. Really weird because Arteta played him in every game before the break.

Yeah and then Arteta campaigned for the whole squad to take a pay cut and Özil said no. Arteta is big on buying into the project and everyone coming together so it’s quite obvious why he has binned him.

Dj_sds -

Are you an arsenal supporter or an Özil supporter?

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Yeah and then Arteta campaigned for the whole squad to take a pay cut and Özil said no. Arteta is big on buying into the project and everyone coming together so it’s quite obvious why he has binned him.
That's silly though, he's going to be paid the same whether he's left out or not. Might as well play him and try to win games.

Pop Tart

Established Member
?????

This is what I'm saying look at the hatred. :lol:

He'll probably be shagging his 10/10 GF while Kane scores the winner too. :drool:
Nothing to do with Özil, how can you be a fan and want him to do a bale and not play and rinse the club of money? No true fan would ever say what you said. I stand by calling you a bell end

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Tbf I didn’t get that whole pay cut fiasco. It’s clearly his choice whether he wants to take a pay cut or not, that shouldn’t make a difference whether he’s selected or not.

I understand why Guendouzi is being frozen out of the team but there’s got to be a lot more with Özil than the pay cut stuff.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On

Yeah think this is spot on. It's Arteta's decision.

Reactions: Jae

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Strangely too many questions about Özil in press conference seem they want to get something from mikel about mesut

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Özil could definitely contribute but not from the bench. I don’t remember özil ever being good from the bench :lol:

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Reporters will ask questions about our lack of creativity and why he isn't playing and Arteta will bring up the same thing as with Holding not playing instead of Kola.
Then, we'll see Mesut in the last game of the season running riot and people will make him out to be the best thing since Jesus again. :lol:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I guess they are trying every trick to get rid of his wages. But it's hurting us on the pitch now if you don't let the manager decide for himself.
What are you talking about, we just lost a dead rubber a few days after beating City in an FA cup semi, straight after beating Liverpool.. without him. He's not playing because the manager thinks he shouldn't play. That's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom