• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Över and Öut

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Hopefully he gets so bad at football soon, that he's happy to play in the Northern Irish League in the near future.

Mes v Barry the bin man...I would actually go to a Danske Bank Premiership match in that scenario.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Wenger should know. He liked him. He ended Gnabry’s Arsenal career in favour of Joel. One of the few things he got right back then!
A-M told me Wenger was holding Joel Campbell and Lucas Perez back.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Where’s all the fans who criticised our last few managers in favour of this dead beat? Where’s the high priest of the Ozcvcks, @vantoure ?

Bloodbather

Established Member

He has a groin injury, but nevertheless he hasn't shown much so far for Fenerbahce.
He hasn't shown anything. Fenerbahçe essentially plays as a 10-man team when he's on the pitch and have to scramble to cover for him, and he's not producing the end product to justify it. The manager is forced to play him because he's too big of a name to drop.

GDeep™

League is very weak
He’s 33/34, no? He’s obviously finished, done and dusted. Similar to Cesc who went to France at 30/31 and hasn’t done anything.

Both of these guys had their peak years start in their teens, think it’s time we look back and give respect to these footballers and others, instead of bash them at 33/34.

vantoure

Where’s all the fans who criticised our last few managers in favour of this dead beat? Where’s the high priest of the Ozcvcks, @vantoure ?
Dead beat has 3 goals and 1 assist this season while managing ill health and injuries.

What does Ødegaard have to show for himself apart from running around a bit?
1636118519329.png

:lol: I know you're the type to coach by saying "just run around and rough 'em up a bit"

Last edited:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He’s 33/34, no? He’s obviously finished, done and dusted. Similar to Cesc who went to France at 30/31 and hasn’t done anything.

Both of these guys had their peak years start in their teens, think it’s time we look back and give respect to these footballers and others, instead of bash them at 33/34.
The shocking thing (or not so shocking for this board tbh) was there were actual so-called Arsenal fans who thought this guy still had something to offer at PL level, and were pulling one off at the thought of him outlasting managers and playing for us again ffs… 😭

IstraBalagina

The shocking thing (or not so shocking for this board tbh) was there were actual so-called Arsenal fans who thought this guy still had something to offer at PL level, and were pulling one off at the thought of him outlasting managers and playing for us again ffs… 😭
Assist in his last Premier League appearance, thank you.

GDeep™

League is very weak
He did have something to still offer though, he played well under Arteta. Obviously the because of the China thing he had to get dumped.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Still surprises me the level of idolisation Özil gets from some posters here. Feel that they wouldn't mind us being relegated as long as they got their dose of Özil in an Arsenal shirt. Weird lot the whole bunch.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom