• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Think This Might Be It For Me(sut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Fallen through the floor from 6th of 92 and no trophy to 8th of 92 and an FA cup?
Come on man, I can recall you climbing the walls at finishing 2nd out of 92. I was chilled and thought it was above parr, so you were mocking me big time.

And now 4 years later we're 8th out of 92 and I'm mad, but you're more chilled than a freezer in Iceland and still hitting on me. :lol:

Do you see everything upside down?

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Come on man, I can recall you climbing the walls at finishing 2nd out of 92. I was chilled and thought it was above parr, so you were mocking me big time.

And now 4 years later we're 8th out of 92 and I'm mad, but you're more chilled than a freezer in Iceland and still hitting on me. :lol:

Do you see everything upside down?
Context, bro.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He was mad today, p!ssed on the carpet too. At 9 months, thought he was over it. Hasn't wee'd inside for two months.
He might have forgot! If he does it again or if you notice he goes more frequently than normal , he may have a UTI, but it’s way too early to tell. How does he let you know he needs to go?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Being happy with the runners up spot in 2016, is like losing your title belt, in a boxing match against Bill Gates ffs...no one should have anything nice to say about that season.

There were times when Arsène getting top four deserved some praise, but not that season...with context, 15/16 was the worst season I have seen Arsenal have.

Last edited:

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
giphy.gif

Man I have tears in my eyes, our boy had beautiful times at this club and these wankers try to make it like it never happened.
It happened once every 5 games? And then he went invisible in the other 4?
„I have been really clear that everybody starts from zero all the time in football. What you did two weeks ago or two years ago doesn't really matter. It's what you are able to contribute to the team now. Everybody is going to have the same opportunities. They'll have to show with their performances and their attitude that they are better than their teammates or somehow contributing to what we want to achieve this season.“ — Mikel Arteta

Fantastic news.
This is a great news.

Last edited:

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Özil's not the reason this club's fallen through the floor.
Yeah. You're right. But it has shown time and time again that playing Özil will not improve us. So why not play Hungrier players?

I find your defense of Özil interesting. Do you defend him because he was Wenger's Golden child, so by extension the last remnant of Wenger at the club ?
So therefore you'll do anything to protect that Wenger legacy including defending a past-it footballler who don't give a feck anymore?

Last edited:

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

„I have been really clear that everybody starts from zero all the time in football. What you did two weeks ago or two years ago doesn't really matter. It's what you are able to contribute to the team now. Everybody is going to have the same opportunities. They'll have to show with their performances and their attitude that they are better than their teammates or somehow contributing to what we want to achieve this season.“ — Mikel Arteta

Fantastic news.
Then you're in for a big disappointment :lol:

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

He might have forgot! If he does it again or if you notice he goes more frequently than normal , he may have a UTI, but it’s way too early to tell. How does he let you know he needs to go?
Comes and stares at me and barks if he wants to go out. I know the look now. :lol:

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Yeah. You're right. But it has shown time and time again that playing Özil will not improve us. So why not play Hungrier players?

I find your defense of Özil interesting. Do you defend him because he was Wenger's Golden child, so by extension the last remnant of Wenger at the club ?
So therefore you'll do anything to protect that Wenger legacy including defending a past-it footballler who don't give a feck anymore?
No need to protect Wenger's legacy, our silverware cabinet is full of his 10 trophies to remind us, whilst over that same period our North London rival's cabinet is bare, despite spending more than us between 1996 and 2016. What a manager. And the invincibles season will go down in the annals of footballing legends.

People comparing Wenger with managers of EPL clubs like United, Chelsea or City spending 10 or 11 times what he spent during his tenure to criticise him are just idiots.

Özil's got nothing to with Wenger.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

No need to protect Wenger's legacy, our silverware cabinet is full of his 10 trophies to remind us, whilst over that same period our North London rival's cabinet is bare, despite spending more than us between 1996 and 2016. What a manager. And the invincibles season will go down in the annals of footballing legends.

People comparing Wenger with managers of EPL clubs like United, Chelsea or City spending 10 or 11 times what he spent during his tenure to criticise him are just idiots.

Özil's got nothing to with Wenger.
Why do you defend him even though when we play him he doesn't improve us

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Why do you defend him even though when we play him he doesn't improve us
This is the extent of my Özil knowledge:
Is Özil on the list of the most talented footballers of all time? Yes
Is he playing well for Arsenal? No
Does anybody on AM really know why? No
Would it improve the team if he was playing well? Yes
Will he be sold? No
Will Arteta use him in Sept? Don't know?

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Comes and stares at me and barks if he wants to go out. I know the look now. :lol:
Same here. He goes up to the door, turns round and gives me the look with his ears up as if he’s been waiting forever. Zero patience. Even after a walk, as soon as we arrive at the doorstep he’ll start barking before I can get the keys out ffs.

gamechannel

Arteta exposing Özil’s lies. You love to see it

Yeah? So why were Xhaka and other players pissed when the 55 ppl were let go? So are you saying Arteta is the only one speaking the truth whereas Özil is lying and the reports of Xhaka etc being pissed are false? Or is that Arteta is a company man covering for his bosses now that he has more control over the club and doesn't have the need to indirectly call out Raul like he was doing before about the need for cash injection?

Lets say Özil is lying. But wasn't the paycut voluntary? Why the repercussions of only releasing his name and not the other 2 players'?

Every story has 2 sides and like always, the truth is somewhere in the middle. I'm not prepared to believe everything arteta says. The dude was ready to get rid of guendouzi but now he's supposedly back in the squad. Arteta likes to make **** up using hyperbole and uses vague sentences as he goes along in his interviews. Lot of fluff in his interviews so I'm not quote ready to believe him.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
I mean it‘s true, Arteta seems to have learned from Wenger as far as media communication goes.

I remember him saying that he doesn‘t need to convince players to join and doesn‘t want players who need convincing. Now it turns out he personally contacted Gabriel and helped him make a decision. So which one is true?

It‘s not necessarily a bad thing to lie to the press, they don‘t need to know everything that goes on all the time, that‘s how you turn into a circus club. Plus lying helps calm gullible fans into thinking everything is rosy with the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom