• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Think This Might Be It For Me(sut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Yep, they've have gone the other way. He's not the first expensive footballer to lose form.

But in his case, it's because he can't be bothered, now all that money's coming in, and nothing to do with the club freezing him out and telling him he's not wanted apparently.

You say "He's not the first expensive footballer to lose form."

I say "He is seventh highest paid individual in his field of employment on the face of planet earth, whose form has coincidentally plummeted off the face of a cliff when the ink dried on his new contract"

Shall we agree to meet halfway my friend? I'm sure there is some wiggle room here :lol:

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It's not just Özil in hot water for a picture with Erdogan... :lol:

Article about Amir Khan, not the boxer, but a movie star in India:
Khan attracted further ire when he met Emine Erdogan, the wife of President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, during a recent film shoot in Turkey.

Erdogan has backed Pakistan over Kashmir, a territory that both India and Pakistan claim as its own but rule in parts.

Don't take pictures with the Erdogans!!!! :lol:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Don’t pose for pictures with abhorrent **** and you won’t get trashed. How hard is that?

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

It's not just Özil in hot water for a picture with Erdogan... :lol:

Article about Amir Khan, not the boxer, but a movie star in India:

Don't take pictures with the Erdogans!!!! :lol:
I wonder since when meeting someone became the same as taking over their positions and political views.

Forget free speech. Free pictures!

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I think Erdogan just sneaks up behind his victims, puts his arm around their shoulder and goes ‘Alright mateeeeeee, fancy a photo?’. Then he acts like he’s known them for 20 years and boom, he’s ****ed up the life of another innocent :lol:
:lol:

ConfusedGrandHackee-size_restricted.gif

actually, it was his wife, and she's probably a fan(ish). IIRC, he is making the official remake of Forrest Gump, and must have been officially invited.

The thing is, it's often not politically motivated, like @razörist said.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
:lol:

ConfusedGrandHackee-size_restricted.gif

actually, it was his wife, and she's probably a fan(ish). IIRC, he is making the official remake of Forrest Gump, and must have been officially invited.

The thing is, it's often not politically motivated, like @razörist said.
anyway india is no role model or society to compare to ..its hotel rwanda time there. UK and Germany should be doing much better.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Nah, we’ve just won a cup and shown good form against the best teams in the league. We’re currently in a stable position at the very least with it looking very likely that we’re on the up.
Good form against Chelsea. Against Pool and City we were very lucky. But I'm not knocking it. Arteta is son of Wenger in my eyes.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Yet when Özil played numerous times the past few seasons our club has remained a poorer place. Playing Özil does jack **** in improving the club's fortunes.
Özil's not the reason this club's fallen through the floor.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
„I have been really clear that everybody starts from zero all the time in football. What you did two weeks ago or two years ago doesn't really matter. It's what you are able to contribute to the team now. Everybody is going to have the same opportunities. They'll have to show with their performances and their attitude that they are better than their teammates or somehow contributing to what we want to achieve this season.“ — Mikel Arteta

Fantastic news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary
Top Bottom