• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Think This Might Be It For Me(sut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

he aint leaving. His contract will get extended / renewed.
Jep most likely, especially now with SDR gone. His love for London and Arsenal, his relationship with Arteta has always been good before the pay cut story. Still commercially the most valuable player we have. He’ll probably sign a new 2 year deal for much lower wages and everyone will be happy.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Because he started friendly where 12 of our first team are missing due international duty. These journalists i swear :lol::lol::lol:

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
He starting no games other than maybe cup games if he stay. Arteta looking for future and Özil have no part of it because he won't be here next season so i hope journalists don't bother us with this BS

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

He starting no games other than maybe cup games if he stay. Arteta looking for future and Özil have no part of it because he won't be here next season so i hope journalists don't bother us with this BS
You talking BS here son, Arteta looks who can contribute and clearly he thinks Özil can, why else would he have played him in every game before lockdown? As it stands Ceballos won’t be here next season yet he was over the moon getting him back? Arteta looks at the coming season only, and rightly so.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Hope this is true, as I would rather try and include him again, than pay him £350,000 to just to do nothing for this year.

he isn't what he once was, but could still be pretty useful in certain games even now.

Top management from Arteta again it has to be said!
Going from exciting player like Aouar to washed up Özil will definitely drive Arsenal fans to depression

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
With our owner, it's the way it is unfortunately.

Still think Mes can add to the team though, wasn't he playing relatively well before he was dropped...remember him being quality against Chelsea and United after Mikel took over.

Would rather try to use him to a degree, than just completely discard him this year.
On his day he quality but we all know he won't be here next season and we rebuilding so why we wasting time on Özil if he stay he shouldn't really play anything other than cup games

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

On his day he quality but we all know he won't be here next season and we rebuilding so why we wasting time on Özil if he stay he shouldn't really play anything other than cuo games

He will play if he is good enough.

I'm happy that it looks like he is trying to do it. I had no hope earlier basically.

I’d take Özil over a nobody like Aouar any day. 3 goals and 4 assists last season in the French league. The amount of hype around him is crazy.

One for the future, may be, but right now he hasn’t proven anything.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I’d take Özil over a nobody like Aouar any day. 3 goals and 4 assists last season in the French league. The amount of hype around him is crazy.

You can't trust on Özil, that is a fact.

We need Partey or Aouar, or similar level player. Özil participating will be a bonus at this point.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I’m sure his insta posts will keep them gassed for the season.

Those are good tbf...but my fav thing he does, is only posting how much he loves Arsenal, after we lose matches.

Man knows how to play the game :lol:

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

7 goals and 7 assists in the league for Lyon last season. For a midfielder his stats are elite. Lyon had a very poor season last year. Aouar was playing in a midfield 3 and is still only 22.

He would be our best creative midfielder since Cesc, Santi and co.

Özil isn't finished. He's 32 this year but you dont lose your quality. If he can show it in training then he is absolutely good enough to help us this season.

However if it blocks signing Aouar then it's very poor. It shouldn't matter as Özil is going next season regardless. So Aouar can slowly be introduced and then take over properly next season.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Why are people rattled? :rofl:

If Arteta thinks he’ll offer something, he’ll play, if not he won’t play.

We’re all team Arteta.
Yeah because we looking forward and rebuild and Özil not part of it we all know that even Arteta knows it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom