• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Think This Might Be It For Me(sut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Sanchez’s reasons are his own. While Özil may have found life easier with Alexis in the same 11, I wouldn’t put the predicament he found himself in at Man Utd down to not having Özil around. Alexis wipes his own ass and has done his whole career.

Sanchez played his best football with Özil and Wenger. Went to Utd and knew in his first training session he made a mistake and wanted to come back.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
I'm surprised very few people are talking about that slimeball sogut. Isn't he the same cnut that insulted an Arsenal legend a couple of years ago and the Özil acolytes were cheering him on?
we seen the bumsquad insult Wenger for years and a raft of other loyal good players.. so its a little late for you to play that card

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Sanchez’s reasons are his own. While Özil may have found life easier with Alexis in the same 11, I wouldn’t put the predicament he found himself in at Man Utd down to not having Özil around. Alexis wipes his own ass and has done his whole career.
Yeah Sanchez was carrying that Chile side to a couple of Copa americas as well in his time with us. Whilst his form at united was surprising I think playing that amount of games just burned him out, especially with the intensity he had.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

its a great compliment to my footballing integrity and acuity that the bumsquad gets triggered into ranting impotently.
Posters and trolls like you are why the ignore function had to be introduced. Guess that can be seen as a compliment also. To everyone what he or she craves...

GDeep™

League is very weak
Remember when Mertesacker had to chase Özil off the pitch for not thanking the fans for attending? I can only imagine what a knob he is in the dressing room.
Pet was a loser compared to Mesut though. Mesut dominated the game from 15-30. Per was at Werder Bremen finishing mid table.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Yeah Sanchez was carrying that Chile side to a couple of Copa americas as well in his time with us. Whilst his form at united was surprising I think playing that amount of games just burned him out, especially with the intensity he had.
He played an insane amount of football over a period of years. No wonder that the battery ran out at one point. We were worried that it would happen while he was with us.

Top, top player when with us. Our one real threat in every game. Could score, provide and hurry the the other team. No wonder we went downhill once he left.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Pet was a loser compared to Mesut though. Mesut dominated the game from 15-30. Per was at Werder Bremen finishing mid table.
Come on mate! You are better than this!

No need to trash Mertesacker. He was a good player for us together with Kos. Plus doubt anyone knows Özil better than him having played so often with him. So I would rely on his word and judgement when it comes to especially Özil.

Final point and then I will shut up: When you get likes from trash you should know you are barking up the wrong tree.

No need to reply as I often find your posts interesting, although I often don’t agree. But you have valid points.

PS. I agree that Mertesacker compared to Özil in his prime was nowhere near the same class of player.

Kav

Established Member
No what's clear is that you are grinding an axe based on incorrect information.

Mustafi is now available for selection. Mari in training and nearing a return. It's is both necessary that two non homegrown players where not included, and logical that the two chose were those two.
No what's clear is that you are grinding an axe based on incorrect information.

Mustafi is now available for selection. Mari in training and nearing a return. It's is both necessary that two non homegrown players where not included, and logical that the two chose were those two.

Not according to Arsenal. Mari is expected to return to full training in another 10 days. Chambers is still out and at the time of submitting the squad Mustafi had not been cleared. That is 3 defenders that were injured at the time.

In any case his propensity to stack the team with defenders who are even injured and exclude creativity is a bigger concern of mine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom