• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Think This Might Be It For Me(sut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Felt like that didn't it. Sanchez and Özil haven't been the same since they've been split.
Sanchez’s reasons are his own. While Özil may have found life easier with Alexis in the same 11, I wouldn’t put the predicament he found himself in at Man Utd down to not having Özil around. Alexis wipes his own ass and has done his whole career.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
on reflection I wonder if it wasn't his refusal to take a pay cut so much as his criticizing his team mates for doing so that was the final nail in his coffin - did he lecture them, or even mock them, once too often?
I take it you’re referring to that tweet/rumour that he was actually doing just that? Don’t think it came from any other twitter account, but it was pretty specific and the fact it was deleted... well, you can take that any way you like really.

GunnerShy

As i pointed out to you 3 of those named were suffering long term injuries including Mustafi and Mari. Both could have been excluded or one of the two.

It is clear you didn't read all of my post.
No what's clear is that you are grinding an axe based on incorrect information.

Mustafi is now available for selection. Mari in training and nearing a return. It's is both necessary that two non homegrown players where not included, and logical that the two chose were those two.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
What’s your logic here bro? They were cool with each other at one time in the past so in the future it’s impossible for one to take action against the other after he has not adhered to one of his non-negotiable management edicts?

Hmm.
Plenty of logic, man. Even if we all accept the fact that Özil is not firing on all cylinders like he once was, you're saying he's not good enough for a place ahead of Willock, Nelson etc? Come on.

Gunner interests in China are taking a hit or the saving on his appearance payments is helping to pay for Cedric, Mari or Willian's wages. :lol: You can't rule it out.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

People can criticise his football or his politics but his charitable work is second to none for a footballer.
  • paying for 1,000 vital operations for children across the world
  • feeding 100,000 homeless people at 16 refugee camps in Turkey and Syria
  • paying £240,000 to fund operations for sick kids in Brazil
  • working for children's charity Rays of Sunshine
  • launching a shoe range with all profits to children affected by Covid 19 in Italy
Wonder if Gunnersaurus's starving family has received payments yet. :lol:

scytheavatar

Established Member
Plenty of logic, man. Even if we all accept the fact that Özil is not firing on all cylinders like he once was, you're saying he's not good enough for a place ahead of Willock, Nelson etc? Come on.

Gunner interests in China are taking a hit or the saving on his appearance payments is helping to pay for Cedric, Mari or Willian's wages. :lol: You can't rule it out.

Willock and Nelson haven't been playing recently so what's your point? They are also still very young and have the potential to improve in the future, while Özil peaked like 5 years ago and haven't improved at all since then.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Willock and Nelson haven't been playing recently so what's your point? They are also still very young and have the potential to improve in the future, while Özil peaked like 5 years ago and haven't improved at all since then.
I think a pole of 100 managers. Would you put Özil or Willock in your squad. Wonder what the result would be?

scytheavatar

Established Member
I think a pole of 100 managers. Would you put Özil or Willock in your squad. Wonder what the result would be?

Özil and Willock are not in direct competition anyway........ Willock could have tore his ACL last season before the lockdown and it's not like Özil would have played more games post lockdown. Because Arteta has switched to 343 and the only position Özil can play in that formation is as a winger.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
That is the oddest poster on the forum. I took him of ignore, along with some others after the FA Cup but every post is just utter utter rubbish. Not sure why he isn’t on some weird Subreddit instead.

its a great compliment to my footballing integrity and acuity that the bumsquad gets triggered into ranting impotently.

Last edited:

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
People can criticise his football or his politics but his charitable work is second to none for a footballer.
  • launching a shoe range with all profits to children affected by Covid 19 in Italy
  • War criminal as his best man
  • His views caused Armenian activists to post pictures of dead children on Arsenal twitter feed
Swings and roundabouts I suppose?

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Wonder if Gunnersaurus's starving family has received payments yet. :lol:

:lol: Gunnersaurus son in law is the Romford Pele. Razor can pull out that wallet of his

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

I'm surprised very few people are talking about that slimeball sogut. Isn't he the same cnut that insulted an Arsenal legend a couple of years ago and the Özil acolytes were cheering him on?

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Özil and Willock are not in direct competition anyway........ Willock could have tore his ACL last season before the lockdown and it's not like Özil would have played more games post lockdown. Because Arteta has switched to 343 and the only position Özil can play in that formation is as a winger.
That's true, they're not. But Mikel can't keep this formation indefinitely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom