• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Of course he knew it was happening, just like he knew Dani Cebellos was happening despite wanting someone else (who’s name I forget).

He was coach though, not manager.
Ridiculous how we went from a coach used to working with teams with less money than the richest in the league, to a cheque book manager. Not sure what KSE was thinking giving the former only one year to try and get in the top 4, but allow the latter to try a 4th attempt. A very expensive experiment.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Of course he knew it was happening, just like he knew Dani Cebellos was happening despite wanting someone else (who’s name I forget).

He was coach though, not manager.
Even as coach, he has the power to say “no don’t sign this player” and management would be forced to consider.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Even as coach, he has the power to say “no don’t sign this player” and management would be forced to consider.
Guys like Raul would have final say though. It’s not like know where Arteta is the manager and not only coach, he has final say on any first team matters.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Guys like Raul would have final say though. It’s not like know where Arteta is the manager and not only coach, he has final say on any first team matters.
Raul doesn’t know more about football and what works than Unai. What is quite clear to me is that Emery never spoke against Pepe’s signing before it happened, only complaining about it after it didn’t work out, which is the easy thing to do.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

We are spending now because if not, we were staring at midtable.

That's where this failed incompetent twerp has firmly planted us.

He conspired to finish 8th with a squad that missed out on CL football by a few points & repeated the miserable feat in his first full season.

Now, after being backed to the tune of approximately £300 million, bottled a genuine chance at top 4 & will most likely have us languishing behind the chasing pack yet again.

But, because he is mysteriously "liked" he'll get a pat on the book & told to continue immersing the club in the cultural reset.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Arteta hasn’t even qualified for UCL in year 3, let alone win it. So that plan‘s out of the window. Nothing went bang, and he’s still not the solution.

Willian:“When I talked with the manager he told me why he needed me for three years. It was that he first wanted to qualify for the Champions League and win it by the time I left. That was what I wanted to hear.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Arteta hasn’t even qualified for UCL in year 3, let alone win it. So that plan‘s out of the window. Nothing went bang, and he’s still not the solution.

Willian:“When I talked with the manager he told me why he needed me for three years. It was that he first wanted to qualify for the Champions League and win it by the time I left. That was what I wanted to hear.

I can see what Willian saw in Tets, a fellow bullshitter!

He knew we had no hope of qualifying for the CL, let alone winning the bloody thing. But it was a better cover story than wanting to stay in London free of pressure & keeping tabs on his restaurant with Luiz :lol:

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
If only we played fluid attacking football where that technical quality could be seen.

Yeah in the end it doesn't matter much

Still remember that stat about Ødegaard the super chance creator, and the highlight videos were basically him vs Norwich

Technique is just a trait, nothing else. If it was so important someone like Cedric would be a good footballer.

Pulp

Wonder what those guys define as negative fans? Anything beyond praising Tricky Mik at all costs? Partially joking, and I say partially, because some of the fandom I see on Twitter is way beyond unhealthy. Whatever happened to having good discussions about the club without falling into borderline fanboy wars? Maybe there never was a time for that lol.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Wonder what those guys define as negative fans? Anything beyond praising Tricky Mik at all costs? Partially joking, and I say partially, because some of the fandom I see on Twitter is way beyond unhealthy. Whatever happened to having good discussions about the club without falling into borderline fanboy wars? Maybe there never was a time for that lol.

Think most of these guys are kids tbh.

Arguing on Twitter is a legit hobby for some of them.

Pulp

Think most of these guys are kids tbh.

Arguing on Twitter is a legit hobby for some of them.
Yeah, you are probably right. Twitter and Reddit are probably the worst places on the internet to interact with fans in general. Forums are much preferred, which usually have an older demographic. Not that forums are perfect, but at least the shock value posting is less frequent.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom