• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Manberg

Predator
Good subs, good tactical change at half time. Team didn’t have the drive or commitment to get the result though.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not happy with his team selection today his love with Nektiah is too much but playing RW is useless. Playing Kola again despite offering nothing

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
We still have issues all over the pitch. Attacking midfield needs sorting, so do the wings and we need capable Backup's all over the pitch. We can't seem to rest players FFS.

Realistic, this still needs 2-3 years.
2-3 years for what? Winning the league? Champions League? Top 4? Europa League qualification?

Don't think he'll get 2-3 years if there isn't clear signs that we are improving next season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We should do everything this summer to get creative midfielders and do anything with Özil sell him loan him release him

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Just hope he bins Kolasinac this summer.

Kolasinac and Torreira. I'm almost certainly overreacting to this, but if Torreira stays he's the guy you throw in when A: You need to go super-defensive (Which we hopefully move away from) or B: you throw in at the 70' minute leading with 1 or 2 goals. Max.

Reactions: A_G

REWB

His own fault playing him in an unusual position. He's a backup anyway, not that it'd make much difference anyway.

We saw how poor Tierney can be as well.

He doesnt really have a burst of pace. He reminds me on monreal a solid player.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
2-3 years for what? Winning the league? Champions League? Top 4? Europa League qualification?

Don't think he'll get 2-3 years if there isn't clear signs that we are improving next season.

There are clear signs we are improving this season (from Emery, which isn't a high bar, but still). It just has to continue and we need to not fall back into old habits like today.

Manberg

Predator
Honestly don’t see anything wrong with playing strikers on the wing. Bigger goal threat. More used to cutting inside. It’s not why we lost get off your high horses. Only winger we had was Pepe and he had enough time to make a difference but didn’t either.

Kav

Established Member
Tbf we dont really have a ball carrier in the team, Ceballos maybe at a stretch but he has to start at our own box.

But we have two blokes that dribble past players not even on the team sheet. He’s responsible. Even when Cedric was gassed he could have brought on bellerin or AMN. He brought on willock which offered nothing.

I get that he’s building something but he has his favourites and quite frankly some of them are ****.
Use all the tools at your disposal and get rid of in the summer. Don’t cut off your nose to spite your face.

GunnerShy

What's Reiss-Nelson done wrong to not start at RW?
Would have left Saka on too. Think he just needed a bit of a positional shift.

How did Kolasinac make it to the pinnacle of the game?

Kav

Established Member
Honestly don’t see anything wrong with playing strikers on the wing. Bigger goal threat. More used to cutting inside. It’s not why we lost get off your high horses. Only winger we had was Pepe and he had enough time to make a difference but didn’t either.
It is precisely why we lost today because nketiah offered nothing on that wing. Cedric was putting in the crosses and nketiah wasn’t even in the box attempting to head in or kick one. We had no real width or movement and became predictable.

When he brought on Pepe we basically had a front 5. Where is the movement? No midfield. He (Arteta) was doing rubbish today.

Also his decision to continue using zonal marking had to be questioned. We are poor at it.

that being said the players were piss poor and are even more culpable. I can’t let Arteta slide though. His subs were poor and the tram had no shape or purpose.

we stopped taking shots outside the box now? All this passing in a U from one side to the other is predictable.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein

Latest posts

Top Bottom