• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

blaze_of_glory

No , what is dumb is moving your effective left winger to the right so all he can do is cut in when he was repeatedly getting to the byline on the left side. Moving your effective right winger to left back, and taking your full back off when he isn't even injured.

Pretty clear that the only player who was dropping physically was ESR.
Yup, Ødegaard for ESR, Elneny for Partey when injured, Laca staying on with Auba or Martinelli at LW and we are probably a lot more dangerous in the late game.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It's one thing being deluded. It's another thing telling someone you have never even met to piss off over a comment on forum.

Take a break, take stock, recover.

Grow up a bit. Then come back.
Just a quick look at @HairSprayGooners recent sweet talk to various posters. :lol::lol::lol:
He's definitely bribing the mods.

Don't even bother with that dumb ****.

If you're just gonna put laughing emojis without any real comeback points then **** off. All you do is post bullshit. Another silly little **** on my ignore list.

Partey hasn't been fit for most of our games are you dumb?

Every manager wants and needs their own players you dumb ****s

You aren't a troll you are just deluded.

You're a broken hoover. And a deluded human being.

I'm not stupid, and the more you try to insinuate the more you look like a piece of ****.

Don't even bother with that dumb ****.

.If you're just gonna put laughing emojis without any real comeback points then **** off. All you do is post bullshit. Another silly little **** on my ignore list.

Partey hasn't been fit for most of our games are you dumb?

Every manager wants and needs their own players you dumb ***

You aren't a troll you are just deluded.

You're a broken hoover. And a deluded human being.

I'm not stupid, and the more you try to insinuate the more you look like a piece of ****.

Dumb comment.

Its hilarious how ****ing melts like you surface when we lose.

**** me what is wrong with some people. Anything thats done has to be a mistake when we lose. Just piss off.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Just a quick look at @HairSprayGooners recent sweet talk to various posters. :lol::lol::lol:

Needs a break the poor kid, he can't handle the fact Arteta isn't the messiah he wants him to be. As soon as he started saying stuff like 'we play better when we have better players on the pitch' I knew it was time for him to have some time off.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

@HairSprayGooners getting buried tonight.

200.gif

We eating gooooooooooood.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

I've actually stuck up for him in the past, but I now kinda see why he got it during the transfer windows :lol:

You should be able to have a difference of opinion without the name calling, but the internet.

I hate that stuff, not that I am a saint myself - but still. Plenty of posters on here I haven't agreed with in months that I still enjoy to read/banter with etc.

novar

Those petty fights aren't interesting, encourage you lot to press that ignore button.

Same goes for those that think I'm not an Arsenal fan or a troll or the worst poster here, sorry I don't meet your standards, press that ignore button and nothing of value will be lost for you, easy.

You can always press on show the ignored posts if you feel FOMO or whatever.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Standards at this club has dropped so far I can already tell some people will celebrate a top 6 finish next season and hail it as amazing progress..

Maybe I just need to get with the times and adjust my expectations for this club too..
next seasons goal is definitely to qualify for the Europa league. I can see some of our fans say if Arteta does that he is the manager of the season. Its amazing how far the standards has fallen last few years and now we have an absolute fraud managing the club and has the audacity to tell us we were great when we all saw how rubbish we are. The man is insulting our intelligence

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
People need to forget about Wenger, sure he left us in a mess, but we've had 6 windows since then and made maybe 3 successful first 11 signings: Gabriel, Tierney and Leno. It hasn't been good enough.

Let's compare our position to Liverpool when Klopp got there. They signed 2 or 3 top first 11 players every season for 3 years:

16/17: Mane, Wijnaldum, Matjp
17/18: Robertson, Salah, Van Dijk
18/19: Allison, Fabinho

That's what we have to aim for, and so far that hasn't happened under any regime.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
People need to forget about Wenger, sure he left us in a mess, but we've had 6 windows since then and made maybe 3 successful first 11 signings: Gabriel, Tierney and Leno. It hasn't been good enough.

Let's compare our position to Liverpool when Klopp got there. They signed 2 or 3 top first 11 players every season for 3 years:

That's what we have to aim for, and so far that hasn't happened under any regime.
Liverpool also didn't change DOF and alot of people in space of 2 years. Affected us badly

Pop Tart

Established Member

We stagnated under Wenger and it was the right time to go but he is not to blame for this. We have messed this up appointing the wrong men to manage the club , signed mostly crap, taking ages to get rid of deadwood. No clear plan etc , lack of ambition. Big club with small club mentality

Camus

Trusted ⭐

I get what you're saying but my honest belief is that Klopp turned a lot of those players into top players. Prior to Klopp getting his hands on them, how many people can seriously say they considered the likes of Mane, Wijnaldum, Matjp, Robertson, Salah as top players? I unequivocally remember clear as day that opposition fans were in unison at laughing at Liverpool for spending the fees they did on these profile of players. Now we all concede they are top players. Klopp did that. Klopp also did it to the likes of Henderson and Firmino.

Allison, VvD, Fabinho and hitting the jackpot in the youth prospect that is/was Trent is what Klopp lucked out in interms of player recruitment. The rest was his management skills.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Even if it's rebuilding times doesn't mean the board not have to ask questions at Arteta if we finished the season 10th or even outside the top 6 because that mean there no improvement from last season. Of course the owner will ask no questions

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown
Top Bottom