• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Miloš Krasić

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
Re: Milos Krasic

really dont know all that much about Krasic except that he's younger and taller and as someone mentioned before, looks a bit like Nedved

Kraig

Established Member

Cole for me. Krasic is a talented lad, but i wonder whether he'd adpat to the league. No such issues with JC

dutchMasta

I'd rather take the risk with Krasic. With Cole, you pretty much know what you're gonna get. I trust Wenger to get the best out of Krasic. Don't trust him to buy Krasic though.

Kraig

Established Member

Surely knowing what youre going to get with Cole is what makes him the more attractive option at present. We dont need more players who need moulding into stars, we have enough of those. Cole would give us experience and a winning mentality to the club, something that we are desperately lacking.

dutchMasta

Well, depends how you rate him. For me, he's aging and turning into a bit of a crock, but will generally turn in decent Rosicky-like performances. I'd prefer that experience and winning mentality to be in the CDM/CB/GK signings. Up front, we can afford to risk a bit more, especially considering we just got Chamakh as well so we've already got great depth and ability there. Krasic is at a good age, is an international starter, has winning experience (albeit in a smaller league) and looks to have something special, which is explosive power. The way he burst past some of those Villa players as if they weren't there, not many people have that. So he doesn't exactly need to be moulded much.

russkiegooner

dutchMasta said:
Krasic is at a good age, is an international starter, has winning experience (albeit in a smaller league) and looks to have something special, which is explosive power. The way he burst past some of those Villa players as if they weren't there, not many people have that. So he doesn't exactly need to be moulded much.

All that is true. And this is why we will not get him because Juve, Inter or Mancity will surely offer better deals than us.

Krasic himself seems to want to go to Italy, by the way.

I'd rather have Krasic than Cole, but we're more likely to get Cole than Krasic, methinks.

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom