• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

"Miss World" Debate

Sigun

Kluivert to Boro

Rivaldo to Bolton

Davids to Sp**s?????

does this prove that the EPL is the greatest and most challanging, as these players are considering to join these types of teams?

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Davids to Sp**s? :shock:

The common theme with all these players is that they've played most of their careers already. It's all about the benjamins...

patrick42uk

Established Member
No, it proves that the premiership is where the money is at. i remember the dortmund diretor saying they will be looking to offload players in england because thats the only place where good money is being paid. in pure technical quality england is behind spain and italy IMO.

Soler

Established Member
England's clubs aren't bankrupt like the majority of the Italian and Spanish giants are.

beanz

I think all of these players should take a leaf out of Nasser Hussains book & retire gracefully whilst at the top of thier profession, sadly few footballers seem to do this. :mrgreen:

Aussie

Established Member
beanz said:
I think all of these players should take a leaf out of Nasser Hussains book & retire gracefully whilst at the top of thier profession, sadly few footballers seem to do this. :mrgreen:

I didnt relize nasser was ever at the top of his game.

KoLo28

Nasser, hahaha. Almost as good as Mike Atherton! :p

Who's the new bloke the poms believe are their next big thing?

Aussie

Established Member
Pieterson ask the guvnor about him. Sounds like a gun.

Nasser could never hack it against the aussie's.

beanz

KoLo28 said:
Nasser, hahaha. Almost as good as Mike Atherton! :p

Who's the new bloke the poms believe are their next big thing?
Oooh, seems like I touched a raw nerve there, you guys would'nt be running scared of a few harmless poms, would you? :respect

Aussie

Established Member
No way BEANZ im sure a bit of Lee chin music will have him running scared ****less.

Aussie's scared of the english cricket team :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

beanz

Aussie said:
No way BEANZ im sure a bit of Lee chin music will have him running scared ****less.

Aussie's scared of the english cricket team :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm going to stretch my awesome predictive powers to the limit here & say, that next years ashes series will be a whitewash! :mrgreen:

beanz

Aussie said:
Yeah it might be

5-1 ;D

Its only 5:30 here mate
Yes, I forgot you're in Adelaide & only 8 hours or so ahead.
5-1 should be an interesting score in a 5 match series! :mrgreen:

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom