• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

"Miss World" Debate

Aussie

Established Member
beanz said:
Aussie said:
Yeah it might be

5-1 ;D

Its only 5:30 here mate
Yes, I forgot you're in Adelaide & only 8 hours or so ahead.
5-1 should be an interesting score in a 5 match series! :mrgreen:

Whoops :eek:ops: :eek:ops:

Thats right we are AHEAD of you

KoLo28

Scared of the English cricket team? Ha!

So if this guy is good you've got two good batsmen and hacks for bowlers... Australia will win the series 3-0. 2 Draws due to rain.

Aussie

Established Member
KoLo28 said:
Australia will win the series 3-0. 2 Draws due to rain.

Well if it is in England dont be surprised if all five games get washed out :lol:

But hey we only need two days to whoop you Poms.

beanz

You guys are obviously suffering from S.A.D. (Seasonal Affected Disorder)a condition brought on by a lack of success in the rugby world cup! There I've said it & I promised myself I would,nt bring it up, but you backed me into a corner & forced my hand. :mrgreen:

KingReyes

Established Member
beanz said:
You guys are obviously suffering from S.A.D. (Seasonal Affected Disorder)a condition brought on by a lack of success in the rugby world cup! There I've said it & I promised myself I would,nt bring it up, but you backed me into a corner & forced my hand. :mrgreen:

I wouldn't call winning the Rugby World Cup twice (once against England..CAMPESE!!!) and making the final another time a lack of success.

beanz

KingReyes, I did'nt realise you were from downunder too. There must be nearly as many of you guys on this forum, as pulling pints in the Nags Head in Hammersmith!
And you guys complain about us Poms reliving past glories! :mrgreen:

Aussie

Established Member
beanz said:
KingReyes, I did'nt realise you were from downunder too. There must be nearly as many of you guys on this forum, as pulling pints in the Nags Head in Hammersmith!
And you guys complain about us Poms reliving past glories! :mrgreen:

You have had past glories :wink:

beanz

Time out guys, I know when I'm on a sticky wicket, so to speak & I've completely forgotten what the original post was about (another senior moment) :mrgreen:

KoLo28

Something about poms and aussies, conflict always arises. Even on theres something about miriam. I was going to laugh at the poms for being tricked into thinking it was a girl but now there's an aussie guy in it.

Soler

Established Member
Hahaha, I haven't watched any of that but I've got to see the final episode to see how they react to her having a package. :D

I'm so cruel.

Aussie

Established Member
Yeah the aussie didnt exactly get along with the poms did he. I thought there was going to be a fight. We all know who would have won.

That show is cruel though. Those bloke's wont be able to go out in public ever again. They all sued and got a bit of money though.

KoLo28

haha, funny funny show. i feel sorry for the aussie, not the poms. the poms have a different attitude to us, kissing a guy to them isn't as bad as it is to an aussie. how low is reality tv going to go?

Aussie

Established Member
LOL KOLO28

I couldnt belive those Poms saying they have all kissed a guy and thinking you have to try everything.

What a bunch of wankers they all are.

beanz

Aussie said:
LOL KOLO28

I couldnt belive those Poms saying they have all kissed a guy and thinking you have to try everything.

What a bunch of wankers they all are.
I think you guys need to get in touch with your feminine side, I once wore a pair of pink & yellow shorts with no lasting side effects, try it sometime, you never know, you might like it & start a revolution amongst the Aussie male population! :mrgreen:

Asterix

Established Member
Yeah, careful guys, have you ever been to Sydney, particularly around Feb / March when MArdi Gras is one? Plenty of Aussie guys are in touch with their feminine side - plenty of girls in touch with their masculine side too - see the Dikes on Bikes for instance.

Still, us thrashing the Poms again is in the future, not the past. Raining in Sydney right now - very unfamiliar experience.

beanz

HeHe, I heard that 1 in 3 aussie men were gay (and the others were all queer) seems about right then. :mrgreen:

KoLo28

sure beanz, all the gays are concentrated in sydeny, the rest of the country is full of fair dinkum down to earth aussie blokes like me and aussie :p

KingReyes

Established Member
KoLo28 said:
sure beanz, all the gays are concentrated in sydeny, the rest of the country is full of fair dinkum down to earth aussie blokes like me and aussie :p

Oi...that was not necessary! :eek:

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season
Top Bottom