• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

"Miss World" Debate

Aussie

Established Member
KoLo28 said:
sure beanz, all the gays are concentrated in sydeny, the rest of the country is full of fair dinkum down to earth aussie blokes like me and aussie :p

Yes mate, ****ing fair dinkum aussie blokes

Im drinking a VB and eating a meat pie right now

Aussie

Established Member
As I walk to the pub where to get pissed with my mates
I take look at my Kingswood ute and realize it’s a rusty bomb
But that’s just perfect for a yobbo like me
Because it’s has room in the back for slabs of VB
On Friday night I’m watchin’ footy on TV
While drinkin’ VB and eating meat pies… Oi!
And I’ve been a chauvinistic pig for so long that
My wife has divorced me and is now long gone
I’m the bloke of my house, it’s always a mess
Cigarette butts on the floor and beer cans on the couch
I never take a shower nor brush my teeth
I’m 45 years old a living like a pig

We’ve spent most our lives
Living in a yobbos paradise
I get ****faced at the pub every night
I do some hard yakka once or twice
I live on beer and pies

I’ve been driving my mates around in my ute last week
They were in the back tray with a fews slab of VB
We were heading to the footy, to watch the game
Footy is our religion and the church is the game
I’ve never had a job, I’ve been bludgin’ on the dole
A yobbo in a tuxedo? You know that’s unheard of
I wear a shearers singlet and stubby shorts
And my mates all agree I look cool wearing thongs… Oi!
My backyard dunny is so pongy that you’ll suffocate to tears
I haven’t cleaned the bloody thing in 25 years
We are very uncultured and don’t give a ****
We’re also hygienically impaired

There’s no computer, no widescreen TV, no DVD
Not a single piece of modern technology
Just a 1970s colour TV
To watch the footy and drink a VB

My house is infested rats and flies
I hate the new age guys
Living in a yobbo’s paradise
I change my jocks maybe once or twice

Drinkin’ slabs of VB, eating lots of meat pies
I’m growing a beer gut, and I tell lots of lies
Think you’re really lazy? Think you’re a bargearse?
Well, after I **** in the dunny I never wipe my arse
I’m the typical Australian ocker with a thick Aussie accent
Everytime I’m on the piss I go off my rocker
So don’t expect favours from me and don’t put me off
Otherwise I’ll have to tell you to “piss off”

I watch footy on TV Friday nights
I mow the lawn maybe once or twice
My hair is full of lice

AUSSIE AUSSSIE AUSSIE OY OY OY

Aussie

Established Member
One for the Aussie's on here. Does anybody know who is the 5th based South American team at the moment.

Aussie

Established Member
Id be happy if we played them. Go there first and earn a draw come here and belt the pricks of the park go on and win the world cup and complete world domination.

Pat's missing Gerbil

Aussie said:
No way BEANZ im sure a bit of Lee chin music will have him running scared ****less.

Aussie's scared of the english cricket team :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
lets face it england have climbed from being very crap to at best being mediocre at cricket.

but no one cares in england

Im not going to say anything anti- Australian as you guys loose the plot at the slightest wind up. So no worries on that point.

Cricket is not the same game here as it is in Australia. It has been dying for years and years, and we are crap at it. But no one goes to any games other than international matches. It's a game played by middle class school boys in the uk and thus there is no sporting urgency. So yes Australia is by far the best cricket team because it is a vibrant passionate sport which every Ozzie cares about, and most people play it. You go to a town with 10 people in Australia and they will have somehow have got 3 cricket teams.

for you guys to take the piss out of our cricket team is like an Arsenal fan taking the piss out of a Carlisle fan. They wouldnt care because their is such a gulf of class. Sorry mates but most of us dont care about cricket. In this country its a dull game played by inept ex public school boys.

But we have football and we have arsenal.

JazzG

Established Member
KoLo28 said:
Scared of the English cricket team? Ha!

So if this guy is good you've got two good batsmen and hacks for bowlers... Australia will win the series 3-0. 2 Draws due to rain.

Wouldn't be so arrogent if I was you, they are stronger than you think.

No offense but weren't you moaning a few weeks ago about lots of people having a go at the Aussies, you have given the english quite a grilling in this thread.

KoLo28

That was beautiful aussie, send it to mr howard so that can be our new national anthem.

Gerbill: Noone cares about cricket in england? When ever england tour here the ground is half full of the barmy army and when ever I watch it on tv your grounds are full. No one watches anything else except internationals here aswell......

JazzG we haven't been giving you blokes a grilling, it just been a bit of fun with beanz etc. Why would you care anyway, no one in england cares about cricket...

Aussie

Established Member
Its the same here in AUS Pats missing Gerbil Cricket trails a long long way behind Aussie Rules. You go to a state game and you might have Steve Waugh, Brett Lee, Hayden all playing and you might only get 500 people in.

I dont think we have given poms a grilling here just a bit of fun with BEANZ. We have never got abusive and its only been about sport.

Aussie

Established Member
KoLo28 said:
That was beautiful aussie, send it to mr howard so that can be our new national anthem.

Gerbill: Noone cares about cricket in england? When ever england tour here the ground is half full of the barmy army and when ever I watch it on tv your grounds are full. No one watches anything else except internationals here aswell......

JazzG we haven't been giving you blokes a grilling, it just been a bit of fun with beanz etc. Why would you care anyway, no one in england cares about cricket...

Agreed i think i will send it to Howard its better than the ****ty national anthem we have know.

beanz

I'm probably going to upset a few people here, but what the heck! Talking about ****ty national anthems, yours is not half bad compared to some, the British one is boring, the Italian, too long & the German to dour, I personally like the French "Marsellaise" at least it can be sung with a bit of passion if the occaision arises. I also like "The star spangled banner" (Especially the Jimi Hendrix version played at Woodstock) I can hear people saying Jeez, he must be OLD to remember that!
Not sure about any of the others, maybe you can fill me in? :mrgreen:

KoLo28

Well we used to sing god save the queen, personally the one now isn't that bad, except aussies is better :p i don't know many national anthems.. :roll:

Aussie

Established Member
I'm a bloke, I'm a yobbo
And me best mate's name is Robbo
Winfield is me cigarette
I dress in flannelette
Shearer's singlet that is blue
Throw in a few tattoos
You know you wouldn't want me any other
way

That should be our anthem

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom