• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohamed Elneny: One Mo Year

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
If the only filter is twerking for the current regime in talksport then yes, he can become a coach for us, easily.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I wouldn't be surprised, he may not be the most regular starting guy but he may be a well liked & respected bloke within the squad, we'd never know. I know I've never had anything against him & always quite liked him. The least starting players never have to be the most liked players, it works both ways. As long as they are very well respected within the playing group & perhaps fanbase.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Only man good enough to replace Arteta as manager one day, imo.

Mikel can stay, until Mo is ready.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I wouldn't be surprised, he may not be the most regular starting guy but he may be a well liked & respected bloke within the squad, we'd never know. I know I've never had anything against him & always quite liked him. The least starting players never have to be the most liked players, it works both ways. As long as they are very well respected within the playing group & perhaps fanbase.
I find players like him the reason why we are here, they actually enjoy being nobodies with zero responsibility on and off the pitch, just collecting that salary with no stress at all. It's enough to smile, sit on the bench, or play a few games and his career is sorted, bank full of money, and nothing he has to worry about for the rest of his life! I do find it surprising though that the same fans who are annoyed with our status and position as a club are also big Elneny fans

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I do find it surprising though that the same fans who are annoyed with our status and position as a club are also big Elneny fans
Someone said this about Xhaka, but you have to look at who is keeping these guys here. Emery sent Mo on loan and told him it would be best to play his football elsewhere, Mo's status in the team isn't his fault.

I'm not sure if people think getting 22 World class players or a World class Midfielder is the solution? because it's not.

Pop Tart

Established Member

... beautiful...

proud-touched.gif
Not getting paid handsomely. You are such easy prey falling for dumb **** like this

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Not getting paid handsomely. You are such easy prey falling for dumb **** like this
Don't be so cynical. Probably has more to do with being in close proximity to all of his country's most treasured artifacts which were stolen.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
How Gilberto finds him a gig somewhere in Brasil, he would be next to Henry on my legends list if it happens

Tom349

Slotted in seamlessly when the game was on our terms prior to conceding but the moment we went behind his flaws become evident. The game opened up and he didn't have the athleticism to get back in transition and didn't have the courage to receive/progress the ball.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Looked like he won a raffle today, running around a bit, not exerting any influence whatsoever

He can do a lot better tbh

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
No ball progression at all.. Usual side passes. But this is expected from him. It is what it is. Works decently vs big teams (like vs chelsea and utd last season) but not for these games.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Didn’t hate the extension but being this close to the first team is a problem.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Does his job as expected from him. We know what he brings, and what his limitations are.

Good rotation for the squad, happy to have him here.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom