• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohamed Elneny: Pyramid Pirlo

Pick one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
I'm thinking Arteta was grooming him for the Partey position with a view to signing Aouar.

Makes sense with the stories Aouar was his number one priority.

Then that fell through and the rest is history.

Manberg

Predator
El Neny’s my man of the match against Dundalk. People are too quick to hype up hale end boys, although Willock had a good game.
El Neny was sharp and witty in midfield, any time the ball was loose he was so quickly onto it, denying the opponents any opportunity to get anything going.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
What a redemption story. You've got to give the bloke massive credit, outstanding today. That press in the 90th min optimised him today.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Hes absolutely grabbing this opportunity. He was incredibly positive, showed unbelievable stamina, and looked right next to Partey in terms of performance.

Thats gotta be our main pairing. Xhaka and Ceballos haven't done enough to disrupt it.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Tired of saying it, but yes... Better than Xhaka. No big ting, mind. We still need better... But better than Xhaka.

sdotzdot

Established Member
Wow, seriously top class from him today, AND the entire season he has been consistent.

He has outperformed Xhaka and Ceballos in midfield in leaps and bounds this season. Needs to stay in the first team.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Listen, I'm not a fan, but a lot of times football is about partnerships and maybe he's what we need to make Partey tick. The two were VERY much on the same wavelength today.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He has earned the starting spot now. Lucky not to get an own goal, but was our man of the match. His calmness and smartness on the ball helped us so much. There was 5-6 times where the keeper pass to him and he was being pressured and each time inch perfect pass on the stride. As basic as that is xhaka would have messed one of them up. ceballos would have lost the ball in other areas and put us under pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom