• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Arsenal vs Middlesbrough | 09/09/06

Saville

Arsenal 1-1 Middlesborough

Goalscorer: Thierry Henry (67) Pen

Still havnt got a win yet, dont know what the hell is going on! be interesting to watch Match of The Day to see what happened!

your man of the match?

nazo

Established Member
Hleb.
He was playing very well but was obviously cutting in too much. He finally took a shot or two and was working really hard.

Eboue comes close in second for me just because he tried another one of those 90degree angle shots :roll:

Btw, i'm assuming this is Arsenal MOTM, not the actual MOTM.

daniel

Mister_Arsenal said:
MOM - Mark Schwarzer - was not letting anything in that net and save of the month probally with that shot from hleb

I'll sighn that.
He stopped numerous of shots. Good preformance today.
As for our players, I wouldn't say anyone was anything more that ok. Maybee Hleb did a bit better than the rest...

sparky44

gallas had a good game

hleb winded me up to the point where i was pulling my hair out on some occasions.

the rest sub-par, i dont know what to say anymore.

goonerwarsh

Established Member
Rosicky and thats saying something considering he was only on for twenty minutes. Everyone else were below par.

He was the only player creating anything with great movement, pace and running with the ball.

asajoseph

Established Member
Gallas, Eboue, Toure, Hleb, Freddie, and RVP were all largely quite good.

I'm just baffled as to how a squad of such talented players can be so clueless when it comes to scoring goals. This is no longer an issue of ability, or skill - it's a matter that rests firmly on the shoulders of the coach. Wenger needs to sort it out.

asajoseph

Established Member
Thought RVP played ok, but seems to have forgotten how to finish in an Arsenal shirt.

Far from the anonymous player we sometimes had to put up with last season though, and the only player in our team who can take a corner.

Dennis10

asajoseph said:
Thought RVP played ok, but seems to have forgotten how to finish in an Arsenal shirt.

Far from the anonymous player we sometimes had to put up with last season though, and the only player in our team who can take a corner.

True. Van Persie did a decent game. Henry looked uninspired, and Hleb didn't play football the way it should be played. He can do so much better. Even Fab was frustrating to watch today.

Our man of the match must be Eboue. Kolo did a good game as well, but I've started to expect world class from that guy, so I wasn't that impressed.

Jkreffer

Established Member
Eboue looked good in all departments. Good to see the MOTM threads back...didn't see it coming Saville;)

The Tin God

poor game , but Gallas for me.

but he has to be played in the centre with toure for the manure game.

and armand to play left back.

give this talented kid a chance

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001
Top Bottom