• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Arsenal vs Sheffield United | 23/09/06

Saville

3-0! nice win

Goalscorer's: Henry, Gallas and O.G!

3 points in the bag which is great let's continue this form, your man of the match?

Rodelero

Difficult, Gallas and Henry i think...

However badly he played at the start, he deserves 2nd place due to 2 assists and a goal, and well, taking his shirt off :)

NIPOLOPO

Established Member
Not sure about MOTM, because of SU unwillingness to play football against us, the first have was awful, in the second half we came back to life, thanks to Billy.

But all in all, I don't think, any of our players deserve to be MOTM.

100AJ100

If you were there you would have seen that Djourou was clearly our best player, followed closely by Gallas. Our worst player would have been either Gilberto or Freddie.

yoinkster

toure played a great game in the centre even though it looked as though he was seriously nursing his hip/back.

so toure gets my vote.

Jkreffer

Established Member
I will vote for Djourou. Looks to be growing in confidence and is looking really solid. Didn't put a foot wrong and even got involved in some attacking moves.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal
Top Bottom