• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Arsenal vs Sheffield United | 23/09/06

hesham

Established Member
Rosicky... was everywhere and linked up play really well...
Was the only person who looked like he gave a damm at times.. settling in more and more each game

oOTruGunNaOo

1.djourou
2.Gallas
3.Henry

Henry played well for the goal but he seems to lose the ball too easily nowadays, i think he feels obliged to dribble past 3 before he gives it up, he didnt even do that much when he was in form and when he isnt he wants to try he needs to just pass and stoptrying to be the star, but he played well in the second half

King_Henry

probably henry, oh and by the way people, fabregas has the 'assist' credit for gallas's goal, if u check out premierleague.com

junialum

You could say he teed up the ball for Gallas
OR
Gallas stole in when Cesc was controlling the ball to smash his first goal in.

Glad to see a player ready to pounce always. Heck he's a defender somemore. :D

King_Henry

USArsenal said:
yes, we know he got the assist... but Henry set up the goal...

yeah i know what ya mean, it was good stuff by all involved, happy to see we're finally starting to put some good **** together here :)

junialum

Yea especially at Arsenal. Once we have the first goal, everything else flows.

But we need that first goal first.

Nutsy

Established Member
I would go for Gallas & Rosicky. they performed very well throughout the whole match! :clap

bethie

cmon guys... when the frontline ain't scoring for the first 60 mins and the floodgate was opened by a defender for god's sake... i mean, that MotM got to be Willy for me.

unless we get back to our flowing best, any MotM has got to be the first goal-scorer. :D

Dennis10

In my opinion, Henry was not that great today, but his class can clearly not be undermined. Kolo Touré is the leader of our defence and he's been our best player so far this season. And this game was no exception. He shows great determination, excellent leadership and he's got the skills and physical ability to undress everyone from C. Ronaldo to Drogba. He's become an absolute Arsenal hero, and even opponent's fans are beginning to realize what he stands for.

MOTM: Kolo Touré

Good efforts:
Djorou, who really seems to treasure the opportunity to play alongside King Kolo.
Henry: Who was effective and precise when it started to look bad.
Eboue: Probably the best offensive right back we've seen at Arsenal. We might have our very own Cafu when his crosses become consistentky good.

We were not that convincing today really, but we came together near the end, and we've got so much to go on offensively. I'm really starting to feel optimistic.

chiGUNNER

man of the match

manalicream said:
Djourou.

Im sorry but despite the assists and goal, henry was poor
henry hasnt quite hit form n he put in a substandard performance. my man of the match is definitely DJOUROU. Despite his age he has always shown class in his performance. and behold the few forward runs he made. quite impressive[/u]

Gryphon

henry could have been motm if he played the same way in the 1st half but freddie was amazing with his runs and shots i just feel that he is very low on self confidence
gallas or rosicky or djourou motm

Gryphon

ps- i am happy that rosicky is getting into tackles and winning the ball along with back tracking to help out hes gonna settle well in the epl

sorry.....may i know the actual man of the match...i really dont know coz im from asia.......

but i think it will go to henry with his involvement in all three goals........

tbh...i d prefer it to gallas.......coz i really dont like
first half's henry......once again with his arrogant face.......

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom