• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Manchester United vs Arsenal | 17/09/06

Lukazan

Established Member
My vote goes to Adebayor.

A performance that was both brilliant and awful at times but he never gave up and got that special SPECIAL goal.

dbergyisnumerouno

Ketchxup said:
dbergyisnumerouno said:
everyone did well. but i absolutely think that cesc needs a rest, at least for one game. this will help him play better in future games coz he, without doubt has the talent. he did not do extremely well but he fought till the end and created the brilliant pass.

alex did well, was disappointed that he got substitured, i thought freddie should've been substituted, coz alex was far more dangerous.

difficult to pick motm, i will go for ade for the goal.

don't we expect to much from our players especially csec?
I dont think he need a rest
I feel that most of you want to see csec on the top in every games
Last season (i think) gilberto was average (after a long-term injury) the same with paddy before he leave us.

I mean the teamwork is vital!!

you will be surprised what a rest can do for a player. and since cesc is the creative player in our team and is not able to do the job to his best ability, it hurts the whole team. no doubt teamwork is vital. by now, cesc will be considered one of the "senior" while tomas and alex still try to learn and read each other's game. so, if cesc cannot pull the strings, then it will be difficult.

then again, with the quality that we have, resting cesc will not hurt us too much i think, coz think of what he can do when he is in his elements!

shaz

lehmann blatantly for two work class saves.

im glad adebayor got the goal, he deserves it.

Arsenal Quotes

When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom