• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

New Kits 2007/2008.

go49oner

Established Member
EMIR8_SOLDIER said:

Cant get any worse than this one, its a shame!!

Oh yes you can

1993_arsenal.jpg

Illusion

Established Member
Ahh that lovely USA '94 Jorge Campos kit, I used to want that so badly back then.

I love our Yellow and Blue JVC away shirt, always wanted that one to go with my home shirt from the same year, but never got it.

I remember that Norwich one very well too.

Some images to go with the kits I suggested earlier:

Inter Away:

inter_280_general.jpg

Fiorentina Home:

FiorHSS0708.jpg

I love the Fiorentina logo and colours, pity it's a Lotto kit, but it's still nice.

Croatia Away:

croatia_away_300.jpg

Croatia Home:

CroatiaHSSNo.17.0607New.gif

Croatia Classic:

Croatia-96-Home-Suker-Back.gif

Would be quality to have a Croatia shirt with Suker on the back from 96.

-

Little Edit just to add this kit, which is one of the nicest kits ever made, even if it is German and they knocked us out, at least they knocked us out wearing their away shirt rather than this lovely home shirt:

Germany--90-Home-AdIN.jpg

tam1886

Established Member
Can't beat the look of a retro top. I like the Croatia and Germany ones. Need to invest in a retro Scotland one though. I think retro tops look better than just wearing any other top. There's a certain class about them that you just don't get with most modern tops. I doubt we'll be wearing many of today's tops in 20 years.

Very nice Scotland tops I'm considering getting if I have any Chrimbo money left.

SFA_retro_top_lg.jpg
argentina_retro_top_lg.jpg
scotland86homemwgs4.jpg

Anyway, I used to have this first one. :eek:ops: ....and look at some of the other shockers the SFA have hit us with, you could try one of these if you are brave enough Stuart!

scotland91awaytagstr1.gif
scotland93awayboyskitnr5.gif

scotland95away20xlqy9.jpg
scotland96gkhm5.jpg
scotland91gkyellkitra8.gif

stuart

Established Member
Im gonna get one of those Scotland ones and get Tam on the back ;)

I was actually going wild looking for a scotland shirt, i loved them a while back. Couldn't find one anywhere..Where was i? Scotland!! Ridiculous lol

Illusion

Established Member
Thommybhoy said:
Illusion said:
Croatia Classic:

Croatia-96-Home-Suker-Back.gif

Would be quality to have a Croatia shirt with Suker on the back from 96.
I have that one :) Maybe my first ever football kit.

I've been a Croatia fan since the mid 90's and would have loved a Suker shirt back then, I'm sure they are/were quite common in your country, but they are extremely rare here in England.

Lucky you Mostarac, it's a very nice kit, Germany should go back to that style.

Illusion

Established Member
Thommybhoy said:
entropy13 said:
2008-2010 new home kit?
1608442069.jpg

2008-2010 new away kit?
1608442099.jpg
I like it. It looks cool to me.
This is a bad picture that's why I think it looks worse that it is.

I think the home kit looks fine, the away kit needs a proper photo to see the colours correctly.

Both kits are let down by the way they are hanging, they need to be laid out or worn by a model to actually show the way they will really be.

Would be a shame to leave the white away kit so soon after it's been launched though? I like the white kit.

stuart

Established Member
I dunno...they look a bit amateurish in terms of their design. I doubt they are our new kits. Look a bit more like a training shirt

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season

Latest posts

Top Bottom