• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

New Kits 2007/2008.

oba101

Bayern's is very nice.
Madrid away not too good.

ManUre home?
manutdhometv1.jpg

Juve home.
juventus.jpg

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
manutd home is very nice. i hate them to the core, so its a surprise i am liking something from them.

i like the stripes behind especially well

GlasGreenGunner

Still waiting on my new Arsenal 3rd strip to come through.
Bloody Kitbag.
Never again.
Usually I buy from the Arsenal website as well, and have no idea why I decided to change this time.
Is there any way of getting un-sponsored Arsenal shirts ?
I can get unsponsored Celtic ones which look far smarter than having some pish lager name on the front, but wondered about the Gunners ones.

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
Feyenoord have presented their jubilee kit for the 2008/2009 season. Classic Feyenoord home & away kit (green & white are the colours of Rotterdam), pity they aren't t-shirts (don't like those 'polo-shirts').

20080108jubileumshirt_rh.jpg

stuart

Established Member
Im looking to buy a new shirt and would like to buy quite a unique one that you wouldn't see about often. I thought about getting a Wigan shirt with Bramble on the back! but wont bother unless their relegated

Does anyone have any suggestions...Club or Country? Preferably European clubs

clockwork orange

stuart said:
Im looking to buy a new shirt and would like to buy quite a unique one that you wouldn't see about often. I thought about getting a Wigan shirt with Bramble on the back! but wont bother unless their relegated

What kind of kit are you looking for? I mean in which way do you want it to be unique? Preferences for hoops/stripes/halves, colours? Funny player name? Adidas/Nike/Kappa, other brand?

Illusion

Established Member
stuart said:

Could always go for a Croatian shirt with Eduardo and his number on the back, can't quite recall his international number but I know it's in the 20's.

Inter away shirt, quite a nice red cross on a white shirt, catholic really, but it also looks quite English, doubt maybe of them are around. Wide choice of players to get on the back of that one.

Fiorentina shirt, always liked their home kit, nice colours, again quite a few players you could get on that one, including our old boy Lupoli.

Leeds shirt, not too many of those about anymore, but would probably get you assaulted by someone ;)

Osasuna shirt with Vela? although that wont last long, it's got a bit of novelty value.

RC8

Established Member
stuart said:

The 1998 Chile shirt was pretty unique. I loved that shirt:

salas.jpg

The current Boca Juniors' shirt is pretty unique as well:

gago-boca.jpg

As for European shirts I'd say the Croatian away shirt is the best one. The PSG home shirt is also really nice.

tam1886

Established Member
Simply for uniqueness I'd go for a Liverpool one with Kewell on it, or if you could stomach it, a Sp**s one with King. Apparently both clubs have players with those names registered, but to the best of my knowledge they haven't ever been printed on any Liverpool or Sp**s football top.

number_0

Established Member
I saw someone wearing a fake arsenal shirt the other day, i knew its fake because it had V.persie11 on the back, no such player exsist for arsenal as far as i know.

RC8

Established Member
number_0 said:
I saw someone wearing a fake arsenal shirt the other day, i knew its fake because it had V.persie11 on the back, no such player exsist for arsenal as far as i know.

So? You do know you can print whatever the hell you want on the original shirts at the club store, right?

Jameel46

Established Member
clockwork orange said:
Jameel46 said:
both remind of Sp**s
that's why I made the white one smaller. Like the brown one (hardly ever see brown kits).

Sp**s had one last season didn't they? but their one was more of a 'vomit on golden/brown' kit

clockwork orange

Jameel46 said:
clockwork orange said:
Jameel46 said:
both remind of Sp**s
that's why I made the white one smaller. Like the brown one (hardly ever see brown kits).

Sp**s had one last season didn't they? but their one was more of a 'vomit on golden/brown' kit
quite a bit diiferent me thinks (because of advertising,.gold), but they both have brown in it.

clockwork orange

In Holland MVV Maastricht who play 2nd tier play in an Arsenal kit. They sometimes have very good kits (with the star, which is the club logo in the middle). Unfortunaely they have a crappy sponsorname there now.

8046_16560_HejS_siahaija_joas.jpg

A crap sponsername or logo can destroy a shirt.

stuart

Established Member
@illusion i actually considered a Leeds shirt, i think their class, but one of my best mates supports them so i wouldney want him getting cockey!

Thanks for the suggestions lads, some nice ones...yous have got the idea ;)

Those St.Pauli kits are lovely...i quite like the brown too :shock:

Decisions decisions!

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001

Latest posts

Top Bottom