• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

New Kits 2007/2008.

RC8

Established Member
arsenal_hleb said:
whos alexis? alexis sanchez?

:lol:

Alexis Ruano I think.

This is Alexis Sanchez:

alexis_sanchez_0108_l.jpg

Not exactly lookalikes, are they? ;) I take it the confusion arose from FM.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
i heard alexis and i simply guess the only alexis i know. was he in the copa america squad? i reckon he is good real life too

RC8

Established Member
arsenal_hleb said:
i heard alexis and i simply guess the only alexis i know. was he in the copa america squad? i reckon he is good real life too

He's spectacular in real life. He's got pace and his dribbling skills are great.

No, he's not in the Copa América squad, as he decided it would be better for his personal development to go to Canada, together with Vidal, who is a tremendous defender. It is also good to have some good players there, as there will be scouts from all over the world.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

i have seen a single low quality clip of him but was not sure how good he is. i like his name though :)

hopefully arsenal scout more south american talents. there are many raw ones there. i remember theres one more chillean that is upcoming, nicollas millan. colocolo has many talents

N!

Copying us with the train station i see...

And what the hell is up with the statute thing? :lol: Looks well out of place.

"elo i am Mr. Statue. I am rate strikerz for Machester Unitez"

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

oh what a nice kit that is compared to the one they were wearing this season

Mostarac

Established Member
arsenal_hleb said:
oh what a nice kit that is compared to the one they were wearing this season

Not really if you ask me. That new one they are getting has a awful white stripe on the back, looks awful.

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
mancs kit looks really nice man, but the AIG looks terrible,if you take that away, looks tops... definetly one of the better kits new kits ive seen

regele

Established Member
From this pic I can't really see much difference from the one they had last season and that AIG sig is still ugly as ****, but you have to give it to the photographer, managing to get so many ****s in such a small picture is really something.

stuart

Established Member
Looks like they've taken Sir Alex out of Madame Tousads (how do you spell that characters name?)

I think it's a nice kit but the AIG just ruins it for me

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
regele said:
From this pic I can't really see much difference from the one they had last season and that AIG sig is still ugly as s**t, but you have to give it to the photographer, managing to get so many c**nts in such a small picture is really something.

their badge is normal now. last seasons had that white s*** around it remember?
that kit theres nice though but they're still c***s i agree reg lol

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Whats with Nike and the trainstation shoots, at least ours has a bit of History behind it and the club.

illmatik

Established Member
Ugh the new Portsmouth kit is disgusting! I have never like their kits, ugliest colors and design. LA Galaxy's new kit looks good, I thought it was a European club before I saw that it was the Galaxy's.

Nutsy

Established Member
Bloody hell, Portsmouth's kit is sick. Think they are trying to get inline with their pothole stadium, but that's just me though. I love Milan's kit, brilliant classic design. Looks almost like Milan's in their early days.

Werder ones look decent aswell. but I have complete mixed feelings towards Man City's - Looks like it's built for Spuds imo. And I question XL on West Ham kit. Would be perfect for those who fits size XL. Irony. ;)

Nutsy

Established Member
Sunderland 07/08 Away

prd_maxzoom_735831-wht.jpg

Looks good simple. I actually like it. Umbro designs are pretty simple but class imo.

Barca 07/08 Away

barcelona_away_promo.jpg

Meh..

Hertha Berlin 07/08 Third kit

7225.jpg

Looks pretty simple, but nice imo. But then I might just be biased ;)

Benfica 07/08 Home

7223.jpg

Arsenal De Sarandi 07/08 Home

arsenal_de_sarandi_home_0708.jpg

Sparta Prague 07/08 Home

7221.jpg

This one I like personally.

Nottingham Forest 07/08 Away

nottingham_forest_away_0708.jpg

Internacional 07/08 Away

internacional_away_0708.jpg

Internacional 07/08 Home

internacional_home_0708.jpg

FC Porto 07/08 Away

7195.jpg

PSG 07/08 Away

7219.jpg

River Plate 07/08 3rd kit

river_plate_3rd_07.jpg

River Plate 07/08 Away

river_plate_Away_071.jpg

Schalke 04 07/08 Away

schalke_away_0708.jpg

Jinn

Established Member
The Umbro kits all look good.

Since when does Canterbury make football kits? Zips on a football kit? Seriously... Portsmouth are going to look ****e next season.

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale has agreed to join Newcastle this summer [Sky Sports News]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Latest posts

Top Bottom