• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

New Kits 2007/2008.

Nutsy

Established Member
That's what I thought aswell. Honestly What were Portsmouth thinking. This is not Polo Shirts to begin with. Canterbury should not interfere when it comes to Kit design. It's ****e. Poor Pompey.

Umbro kits look good yeah, i completely agree. Even the West Ham (bar the XL bit) looks good. Umbro Kits are simple. Adidas designs could vary from one person to another though.

Jameel46

Established Member
entropy13 said:
newhomekitms6.jpg

looks like whoever designed it wasn't that bothered, plain top, plain shorts, and basic socks. nothing there that gives a sense of football.

stuart

Established Member
Maybe they were trying to tempt Tevez with a brand new Extra Large shirt to enhance sporting performance and hid the rolls

As for Portsmouth, i dunno but that is a rugby shirt all over, that aint gonna help Sully Muntari in his quest to clean up his act :lol:

Mr Wolf

The new Sampdoria signign Salvatore Foti:

06_foti.jpg

The blucerchiati are unique in the football panorama, and this is the reason why I adoptded them as my second team: they are the only club that don't change kits every one or two years. They have the same, plain, beautiful kit since season 2002-2003.

Mr Wolf

Possible new Villa kit:

263869781.jpg

Rumours has it that the Villans away shirt will be the same as Arsenal's white one with sky blue pinstripes and claret trim.

Nutsy

Established Member
Lazio's dark blue looks too simple, looks more like a training kit than a football kit. but the colour is pretty good though. and their light blue one reminds me too much of Sp*rs.

Thommybhoy

Established Member
Corluka, Modric and Sokota presented new Dinamo kits.
dinamo_dres.wide.jpg

Left is Modric in Euro kit, in the middle is Corluka in away kit, on the right is Sokota in home kit.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
new barca kit
img3382ky7.jpg

new madrid home and away
realmadridhf08io7.jpg

rmada07fg4.jpg

new bayern
bayernh07jt6.jpg

new newcastle
newh07wh3.jpg

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale has agreed to join Newcastle this summer [Sky Sports News]

Latest posts

Top Bottom