• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

argon__

I have to say that I have belief in him. He is great with the ball, but tends to over complicate things and finish too late (if at all). Sort that out and he turn out a great player for us! He seems to be one capable of a little magic when everything else goes sideways.

say yes

forum master baiter
I know most of you lot are swinging the other way, but I’m honestly getting more excited by this guy the more I watch him :lol:

Think he needs a proper FB overlapping him so he can play a bit more centrally, but he’s great technically, has a wand of a left foot, and his dribbling ability is just insane.

It’s not been the best first season from him, but you sleep on a player with those attributes at your peril.

DasBootist

Do we still have the receipt and can we get a refund?
2 early 2 judge ffs. This your first season of watching football?

He spent the first six months of his Arsenal career being coached by a *****, and has objectively put in several good performances under Arteta.

Arteta will define Pepe's role in the team for next season and Pepe will be more settled.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I thought Pepe was our most dangerous player goong forward today. Pepe made numerous good runs skinning their full and making them look foolish. Pepe had help with Sokratis playing at RB, he could concentrate going forward and not contribute as much defensively as require when Bellerin plays as Bellerin is liability defensively.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

It turns out we pay 15m a year for this guy. Those of you who continuously cry about 72 mil, you’re absolutely moist.

Manberg

Predator
Poor game, but he was isolated on the wing so had too much to do on his own without pressure applied by an overlapping fullback.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Just need to sort out his decision making not sure why he keep holding the ball too much and over dribbling its very frustrating you have to be team player.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
didn't think he was all that overall, but in a team that lacks as much penetration and creativity as this, you play him and hope. We play Özil every week and hope, and what's that given us?

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

didn't think he was all that overall, but in a team that lacks as much penetration and creativity as this, you play him and hope. We play Özil every week and hope, and what's that given us?
Only nonces doubt Özil’s quality haven’t you heard.

To be fair, as much as I like him Pepe’s decision making is abysmal- there is no hiding from this. I’m willing to gamble on him though he defo has X factor which the rest of these man lack a bit barring Auba and 2018/19 Lacazette.

GDeep™

League is very weak

To be fair, as much as I like him Pepe’s decision making is abysmal- there is no hiding from this. I’m willing to gamble on him though he defo has X factor which the rest of these man lack a bit barring Auba and 2018/19 Lacazette.

You going to keep crying in all of your posts? We won ffs, Özil assisted Laca scored, enjoy it.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II

You see some great ability every time he plays, but he obviously has to improve overall. Does better when he's working close to others. Would help if they were better players tbh.

Moah

The biggest issue for him is he plays at the wrong wing of our system. Had he been on the same side as Saka he would have flourished because that is the only side of the field we use for attack.

The few times we go on the right is for the pressure to be relieved for the left. He just stands there to get to the end of an overhit cross from Saka as there is no other supply for him.

Both of his last two goals for us didn't come from his side of the field, but of his sole intent to come in the place where either our striker or number 10 should be occupying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If Ryan Giggs is worth 20 millions, Bergkamp is worth 100 million

Marco Van Basten
Top Bottom