• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: The Nutmeg Express!

What would you do with Pepe?

• Keep him for the foreseeable future

• Give him one more season to prove himself

• Sell if you can get a significant fee, keep otherwise

• Sell at any price

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

akhil

Want this dude to work out but he just doesn't seem to do the basics right. Simple pass and move man, when you're on there for 20 minutes trying to keep the ball.

The youngsters seem so much more impactful when they are on the pitch.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He literally doesnt run behind when he has the option to do so and it makes sense. It clearly isnt the manager telling him not to when you see Martinelli, ESR and Saka doing it.

At one point Tierney was pointing and shouting at him to run when Tierney could put a ball through to him and he just kind of stood there looking in to the space and back to Tierney.
Not really anything I can say to you to change your mind so there’s no point.

For every moment you can pick out him not running in behind I can show you him running in behind and being ignored. Bit of a nothing point.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Not really anything I can say to you to change your mind so there’s no point.

For every moment you can pick out him not running in behind I can show you him running in behind and being ignored. Bit of a nothing point.

He does make runs Im not saying he doesnt, he just ignores some amazing opportunities to make impactful ones and doesnt seem to understand it. He will regularly make runs that neither draw a defender and Pirlo couldnt find him with the ball and then throws his arms up as if the ball should've been at his feet and sulks around for the next minute.

If he isnt making runs when there is a very good chance to hurt the other team but Martinelli, ESR and Saka are how the fk is that Arteta's fault, and I dont even like Arteta.

Nothing to change my mind? I give example after example and you ignore it, you give excuse after excuse and you wonder why you cant change my mind? :lol::lol::lol:

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

He does make runs Im not saying he doesnt, he just ignores some amazing opportunities to make impactful ones and doesnt seem to understand it. He will regularly make runs that neither draw a defender and Pirlo couldnt find him with the ball and then throws his arms up as if the ball should've been at his feet and sulks around for the next minute.

If he isnt making runs when there is a very good chance to hurt the other team but Martinelli, ESR and Saka are how the fk is that Arteta's fault, and I dont even like Arteta.

Nothing to change my mind? I give example after example and you ignore it, you give excuse after excuse and you wonder why you cant change my mind? :lol::lol::lol:
I’m not trying to change your mind?

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Nobody makes excuses for Pepe, most of us just want the manager to play him to his strengths. Simple stuff like take him off the ball and have him running in behind and getting shots off. Hardly an excuse.

But I see you’re fighting hard to retain your worst poster on A-M status, so continue. Quite a few weird people like you in this thread who can’t big someone up without putting someone else down.

you haven’t even praised Saka in his thread but you came here to sh*t on Pepe based on Saka’s performance. Are you okay in the head?
Everyone knows Saka is good, has been said enough times. Why are you so obsessed with trash players that made this once great club a joke? & when bashing a player makes you think that a person isn’t okay in the head then the problem is actually with you

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
I’m not trying to change your mind?

You said "Not really anything I can say to you to change your mind so there’s no point."

I think its funny you think you think you could change anyones mind with excuse after excuse without any actual examples, facts or just general logic.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

You said "Not really anything I can say to you to change your mind so there’s no point."

I think its funny you think you think you could change anyones mind with excuse after excuse without any actual examples, facts or just general logic.
Bro I’m not trying to change your mind?

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Bro I’m not trying to change your mind?

You setup a strawman as if my mind cant be changed, Im saying my mind is actually very easy to change. All you ever post is excuses about Pepe. Dont try and set me up as headstrong or stubborn when you've latched on to the "Pepe is great but he isnt showing it because ..."

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

You setup a strawman as if my mind cant be changed, Im saying my mind is actually very easy to change. All you ever post is excuses about Pepe. Dont try and set me up as headstrong or stubborn when you've latched on to the "Pepe is great but he isnt showing it because ..."
Are you bored?

Finesse

We will not be the first nor the last club to spend so much for so little in return. If it’s not working it is better to cut losses and move on. Else we will stay in hope and his contract will run down and so would his value. Sticking around and hoping he comes good will be at the detriment of another potentially good player.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Looked off again but did a decent defensive job lol. The runs he makes rarely seem to get seen and then he stops. If he is found, the danger of losing the ball increases. He has no chemistry with any team mate and I don't think he warrants having a team built around him and out wide, the youngsters have been better.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
I think there’s a good player in there. Maybe one day we’ll see it. Or maybe he’s just better suited to another league. He does seem to miss a lot of good runs and prefer to try to check close and beat a man (and fail). I swear I constantly saw him make good runs in ligue 1, I don’t know where that went.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

I swear I constantly saw him make good runs in ligue 1, I don’t know where that went.
You're not imagining it, he thrives in a counter attacking team like Lille- which is not us at the moment.

He was key to our FA Cup win because we played that 3-4-3 shape and played on the break and he shone. He is probably not going to suit a possession based team. Still one of our most effective attackers numbers wise tbh.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Going to be years of loans if we decide to move on. With the way the French league is, can’t see too many of them going for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom