• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
You have to remember that agents fees are included when trying to work how much we’ve spent this summer. If there is a budget that will also come out of it.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Apologies if already posted. We have to give him time. The heavy price tag doesn't prevent a time for adaptation from the French league. Zaha would have had an instant impact. We are looking at spending a huge chunk of money on a player who just had a summer tournament and who is used to playing one game a week with a winter break.

It may be next season when we see the best of him. I have my reservations, but alot of it will depend on Emery and how he sets us up.
We have time my G, if he adds pace and threathens on the wing its a hell of a lot more than we had before! I don’t expect him to score 20 in his first season, even tho he’s so expensive.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
A front four of Pepe, Ceballos/Özil, Auba and Laca would be awesome. Think only City and Liverpool would have a better attack than ours.

City and and Liverpool both conceded fewer than 25 goals last season in the league. We conceded nearly 60.

We're that body builder who never trains legs.

Gunner-Union

A lot of you likenpea out wide but imo I want him down the middle with Pepe on one side and Nelson/saka on the other With a midfield 3 behind them

Gunner-Union

I did forget iwobi maybe with Pepe on the right he will finally naile down thenleft wing though I’m not convinced but iwobi,nelson saka surely one of them can step up and grab their chance, really hope Reiss can

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
A lot of you likenpea out wide but imo I want him down the middle with Pepe on one side and Nelson/saka on the other With a midfield 3 behind them

I also prefer Auba as CF but you cant sit Laca on the bench so you can play Nelson or Iwobi.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Liverpool? Who earned so much of Liverpool

No idea but they spent nearly £44m in one year :lol:

https://www.google.se/amp/s/amp.the...pool-paid-43m-agents-Sp**s-113m-profit-record

That includes contract renewals as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown

Latest posts

Top Bottom