• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfer Rumours - Summer 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlito'sway

Established Member
:lol: Fair enough. I like it actually, it's nice that he's so open about it, and we get inside info instead of having to rely on ****s such as Dean, like we Arsenal have to suffer with. He's a bit of a ****, true.

He can be a difficult guy to deal with but he deserves a ton of credit. The dude is building something in Lyon and he is a hands-on president.
He is transparent as well and will tell exactly what is on the table.

Lollipoppins

AM's Chef de Cuisine
"Less than 48 hours from the end of the transfer market, the noose tightens for teams wishing to recruit again. This is the case of Chelsea and Tottenham who prey on large fish. According to Marca , the Blues would be close to signing James Rodriguez while the Sp**s would be interested Isco.Little used to Real Madrid two players could go elsewhere to earn the same playing time they ensure happiness in the workforce Madrid. If no offers have yet been made by the two clubs, the situation could change quickly. Rodriguez arrived at Real Madrid in 2014 against 80 million euros from Monaco.Former player of Malaga, Isco evolves in Merengue since 2013. Real had bought thirty million."

Terrible news if true. Don't want James at Chelsea especially. :(

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

OGC Nice trying their luck with Balotelli, hoping to make the Ben Arfa miracle one more time. Good luck with that.

Thought he was going to Palermo?

Ajax currently signing Hakim Ziyech for 11M euros from Twente.

WarmheartedUnripeKrill-size_restricted.gif

Big money transfer to the BPL in 1-2 years, I have no doubts.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Thought he was going to Palermo?

Ajax currently signing Hakim Ziyech for 11M euros from Twente.

WarmheartedUnripeKrill-size_restricted.gif

Big money transfer to the BPL in 1-2 years, I have no doubts.
Best player in the league. I like him, has a good attitude as well, never heard him complain about the situation at Twente, even though that wouldn't have been unreasonable.

Shame he doesn't play for the Dutch NT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom