• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers: January 2024

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,049
  • Views 72,668
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Ferguson looks amazing, but I would be terrified of actually taking anyone from Brighton.l at this stage.

Fair enough, White has been quality...but every other player/coach who has lett Brighton have been a pure disaster for their teams, feel like their is some voodoo going on over there.

Their way of playing definitely makes their players look better than they are. Even gilmour who fell away at Chelsea is looking class

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

FrS8NInacAMYvGQ.jpg:large

Ten Hag is cooking up a stomach ache over there at OT. Has he really resorted to working with the devil? 🤨

Amrabat Casemiro Palhinha
666​

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Ferguson looks amazing, but I would be terrified of actually taking anyone from Brighton.l at this stage.

Fair enough, White has been quality...but every other player/coach who has lett Brighton have been a pure disaster for their teams, feel like their is some voodoo going on over there.
Why do you hate Trossard??

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Trossard has been a great impact player for us off the bench, but I can't remember him having many good games for us when he started.

I’ve noticed this with a few players tbh.

I wonder if with some players it’s like in cricket where it’s easier to be the chasing team as you know exactly where you stand, the game state is clear.

Vieira and especially Nelson are examples of players who haven’t shown much when they start games. With Reiss at least it’s maddeningly frustrating. You see him ball out as a sub and then become reduced to a whimpering shell when he starts and you know he can do it but it feels like he doesn’t…

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Why do you hate Trossard??

Can't believe I forgot Leo, Bissouma is looking decent again after suffering from Conte's Terrorist football too.

I am convinced now, mortgage the whole club and get Ferguson next season!

Malky

Established Member
Just asking a general question. Clubs should be able to plan all their incomings in the summer is where my train of thought lands
Situations change very quickly in football - players falling out of favour, managers getting sacked, injuries, etc.
Don't see how someone can be against a Jan transfer window - it's there, clubs can either use it or not, not really a big issue.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
***** Breaking News *****

In shocking scenes today, it has emerged that there are NO footballers left on earth, after Chelsea FC & Nottingham Forest FC have between them bought the entire supply of the world's footballers.

Local sources reveal that no stone was left unturned, & footballers as young as 5 years old are reported to have been recruited by the clubs in a ruthless attempt of not only footballing, but world domination.

It's unclear when or how this will stop, but children across the world are bracing themselves for approaches from either club. Some sources have suggested Arsenal FC were attempting to seize power from CFC & NFFC, but further information suggests Arsenal are just 'monitoring' players at this stage.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
but every other player/coach who has lett Brighton have been a pure disaster for their teams, feel like their is some voodoo going on over there.

What happened to Potter after Chelsea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom