• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers: January 2024

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,049
  • Views 71,883
Status
Not open for further replies.

headoverheels

I wonder if top teams in Europe saw this coming and hence wanted to create the Super league?

This is a good shout. Equally you could also see the Super League being revived in conjunction with Saudi. Saudi will want to compete with European teams eventually, but can't be part of UEFA due to FFP. So they build/buy into an alternative, as they did with golf.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Can already see Jadon Sancho in a Palace kit. Shame about his wages.

• Hmm
Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

Sheffield United Shrug GIF by Sheffield United Football Club

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Ferguson looks amazing, but I would be terrified of actually taking anyone from Brighton.l at this stage.

Fair enough, White has been quality...but every other player/coach who has lett Brighton have been a pure disaster for their teams, feel like their is some voodoo going on over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final
Top Bottom