• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers: January 2024

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,049
  • Views 71,851
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Tuchel is reminding me of ETH’s recruitment at United, completely lacking ideas. Like he’s trying to turn them into an average side.

Or they are desperate after Comans injury and you can't sign a lot of quality in january. Its more likely that they will get Bryan Zaragoza anyway.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Gabriel Paulista? Isn’t that the same fool who tried playing down the racist chants Vini Jr was receiving at the Mestalla and kicked out at him on the pitch?

Not for me.
Erm didnt know not kept up with his career since leaving.

Just watched the video🤔
Well tbf i did say he could be a bit rash🤣

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He’s a full international had successful loans in the Eredivisie and with Southampton. £20m is not a bad price for him tbh, especially if we want more than that for Eddie.
Borja is failing in PL injury prone too I think 20-25M is fair I'd accept similar fee for eddie

Reactions: A_G

Gunn3rs4urus

Doubt it. He is Barca bound. But there are a many talents in Scandinavia Arsenal is sleeping. Betgvall, Lassson and Bardghji are some of Europes best talents
Yes it’s crazy how many Swedish young talents coming up lately. Sweden looking good for the future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom