• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers: January 2024

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,049
  • Views 71,877
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Yank owner sold off all sorts of assets, ground etc think he even wanted to do an IPO or something.

Please tell me you’re joking?

If I was a Lyon fan I’d have jumped off that famous bridge there by now.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

BBF

Crystal Palace signing another highly-rated youngster from the Championship for Lokonga money. Shame really.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Please tell me you’re joking?

If I was a Lyon fan I’d have jumped off that famous bridge there by now.
club privatization is disgusting, they want to do it here in Argentina, but we are still fignting against it. Riquelme (yes that Riquelme) is currently Boca´s president, elected democratically by the people. Mauricio Macri (ex-president) wants to sell the club to Qatar. Riquelme stood up and make a demonstration next to the fans saying no to this madness. Football is made for and by the people, take your capitalist hands out of it.

vultures everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom