• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers: January 2024

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,049
  • Views 72,596
Status
Not open for further replies.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
People bash Havertz because he’s sh*t. Leao is obviously the better player.
Leao is obviously the more talented player, but is also far too often disinterested and peripheral. Havertz hasn't been great, but at leat still tackles and presses and retains posession. The Leao of 2 years ago hasn't been seen much in the last year. Very occasionally does something incredible, and then disappears again for a month.

HattoriHanzo

Leao is obviously the more talented player, but is also far too often disinterested and peripheral. Havertz hasn't been great, but at leat still tackles and presses and retains posession. The Leao of 2 years ago hasn't been seen much in the last year. Very occasionally does something incredible, and then disappears again for a month.
Now even more.
He scored last goal in league 4 months ago.
But he had assist 1 or 2 weeks ago.
If he doesn’t improve next few months, I would sell him for good offer.
Which I couldn’t imagine few months ago and i follow AC Milan.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Me when Chelsea get 30m+ for Broja (AM told me Nketiah should be sold for 10m):
07d.gif

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

ThankGod deadline day is today, this is by far the most boring window in the history of transfer windows

BBF

Abramovich FC acquiring Brighton's head of scouting and going after all their targets is so shamelessly funny. Basically me in a new job carrying over old work and repackaging the **** out of it.

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom