• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Liverpool are smart they see Manutd and Mancity and chelsea are getting ahead of them and spending alot of money so they are going to do the same,

we are getting backwards now we need to wake up before we find ourselves behind f**king Liverpool too.

We absolutely are behind Liverpool now, not just because they smashed us but just look at the ambition they show. That's all it takes. We're going to make a profit this summer, think of that ffs

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We absolutely are behind Liverpool now, not just because they smashed us but just look at the ambition they show. That's all it takes. We're going to make a profit this summer, think of that ffs
Yea you right we in big trouble even Everton show more ambition than us. i hope we are planning for something but it seem we really not we are mess.

KarlAFC

Closed the door as in we've not bid high enough.

Frankly couldn't care less. Our needs are bigger elsewhere and we're a complete mess.

Closed the door as in Monaco not sanctioning any further departures, period.

Having watched the press conference, he explicitly referred to the sales of Mendy, Bakayoko and Silva as reasons for Monaco not allowing further players to depart this summer. I believe he did say Mbappe could be exempt from such steadfastness which is proving to be true.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Closed the door as in Monaco not sanctioning any further departures, period.

Having watched the press conference, he explicitly referred to the sales of Mendy, Bakayoko and Silva as reasons for Monaco not allowing further players to depart Thai summer. I believe he did say Mbappe could be exempt from such steadfastness which is proving to be true.

We would've gotten him had we bid enough is my point.

KarlAFC

We would've gotten him had we bid enough is my point.

Possibly. As long as Lemar doesn't put in a transfer request, Monaco might not feel the need to sell as it is, even with their resolve being tested by Liverpool for whatever the **** crazy sum it might take to pry him away, which I suspect to be a ludicrous figure.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
clay-davis.gif

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Possibly. As long as Lemar doesn't put in a transfer request, Monaco might not feel the need to sell as it is, even with their resolve being tested by Liverpool for whatever the **** crazy sum it might take to pry him away, which I suspect to be a ludicrous figure.

There's no possibily about it. If they're selling Mbappe to PSG then we could have got Lemar.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Liverpool are smart they see Manutd and Mancity and chelsea are getting ahead of them and spending alot of money so they are going to do the same,

we are getting backwards now we need to wake up before we find ourselves behind f**king Liverpool too.
Its too late mate welcome to mediocrity! While stan is here we haven't got a prayer!!

MiiTek

Liverpool have agreed a club record deal with RB Leipzig midfielder Naby Keita, according to The Times.

It is suggested the deal will see the 22-year-old move to Anfield next summer.

The fee? A premium on top of the midfielder's £48m release clause.

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
They get back in the CL and they make preparations for staying there long term, even if they fail at the very least they're showing some ambition and a willingness to compete. We lose out on the CL and our manager/board apparently think we're doing just fine, even with many of our players wanting out and performances being atrocious. We really are one of the least ambitious clubs in the league, not just of the top teams but in general, it's just strange at this point and no one has answers.

Having said that, at least any hope that i had was shattered early this season so i can just enjoy the rest of the season without having any expectations. That last glimmer will be put out on Thursday and then i can finally emotionally check out from this season.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
So they get Keita next year and on top of that they may still get VVD and Lemar now? Honestly the ambition Liverpool is showing pisses me off cuz that should be us! If Liverpool can get a real GK then they are pretty much set.

KarlAFC

There's no possibily about it. If they're selling Mbappe to PSG then we could have got Lemar.

Yes, I certainly won't argue the merits of this as it's entirely plausible, even if we can speculate the amount that it would take for that to bear fruition.

Anyhoo, my original gripe stands that Arsène adamantly said that Monaco had staunchly shut the door to any future departures, bar possibly Mbappe, and that we wouldn't be able to get him for any fee :/

I have to admit, I had a good laugh at Pool over the last few years as they suffered, but they're sorting themselves out, it seems. Maybe one day when Kroenke sells we can start rebuilding. I don't believe a word Arsène says at this point, guy has lost it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom