• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stannis

Damn if true. Surprised if he leaves but Sari is the one that gave him his big break at Empoli, so I can see it happening. Juve would be stupid to let him go though

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

I think it's a good choice but Roma are a team that usually are hard to buy from. If he does well I can see him being the type that sticks playing in Roma for a while. Good deal for both parties.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I think it's a good choice but Roma are a team that usually are hard to buy from. If he does well I can see him being the type that sticks playing in Roma for a while. Good deal for both parties.

Are they? Not saying you're wrong but Salah, Rudiger, Marquinhos, Benatia, Pjanic, Naingollan linked to Inter, Lamela, Roma have been a selling club for quite some time I thought.

They do have the likes of Totti and De Rossi however.

6gunner

Everyone on this forum should be pulling for Roma. They have an American ownership group that understands the relationship between winning and profitability. If they can get the new stadium built it would add substantial value to that club and put them into a position to lead a group to purchase Arsenal. They are also the type of group Kroenke would sell to.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Everyone on this forum should be pulling for Roma. They have an American ownership group that understands the relationship between winning and profitability. If they can get the new stadium built it would add substantial value to that club and put them into a position to lead a group to purchase Arsenal. They are also the type of group Kroenke would sell to.

Whats that based on?

I imagine when the time comes for big Stan to sell up the only thing that will matter is price, whoever drops the highest amount on the table will take over Arsenal.

6gunner

Whats that based on?

I imagine when the time comes for big Stan to sell up the only thing that will matter is price, whoever drops the highest amount on the table will take over Arsenal.

They would be smart enough to do it privately and behind the scenes with no adverse publicity for the Kroenkes or media scrutiny. Just an announcement that they had purchased his shares.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Madrid have signed Andriy Lunin. Incredible stuff, I thought he'd go to a big club. But like Inter maybe, Real Madrid at 19 straight from Zorya? What a move.

Anyway, hopefully in Joao Virginia we have our own future super-goalie.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Manolas is double the price, hopefully that 16m goes towards young talents.
He us but he's more proven and in the mould if the strong leader CB we need. Not only that,it's highly unlikely we will get a young talent for £16m. That gets you a decent mature player like Sokratis. Manolas and one curent player (not Mustafi) would be my preference.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Not to mention that PSG were cleared by UEFA in regards to FFP. I wonder how someone can write such blatant nonsense. Hold up, did you delete your post? Now i look foolish.

My bad, for me the post I made came up twice. I deleted it once. But it seems like both have gone. Here is the tweet in question.

Banter journalism.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

My bad, for me the post I made came up twice. I deleted it once. But it seems like both have gone. Here is the tweet in question.

Banter journalism.

Even if it was a credible source and some truth in it, it would be an absolutely dumb move for the kid and PSG.

If you'd to sell one of Neymar and Mbappe the choice is obvious. And for Mbappe, switching Tuchel for Mourinho, lmao.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Radja to Inter for a measly 25m (+some player)

Wtf Sven was sleeping on that Radja would've been perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom